Thursday, December 13, 2018

I Guess Life Keeps Moving.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I guess before I blogged I was thinking of significant and important things going on in my life.  Oops, there isn't anything. I've been sleeping in this week. Just been tired. Monday I stayed up and watched football.

Not really a lot going on besides that. I still just am busy during the week. Yesterday you figure you get up around 4:30AM. After work, I had to work out bike home,  take Hope. I didn't relax til after 4:00 PM. That's 12 hours straight on my feet. I remember leaning down around 8 hours in or so to grab something, and I felt that was a cruel thing to have to do. Lean down when you've been on your feet all day. Sleep is the great equalizer. Today my legs feel refreshed.

One thing that happened yesterday while working. I was just in the flow trying to get shit done, and I realized after work, I don't have a thing to worry about. Nothing to stress about. I will end my work day with an untroubled heart. That is a good,  and relaxing feeling.

I know people have stress in life,  and mine has really been taken away. I have no wishes for glory,  or popularity, or anything really. My day to day is fine. Simple simple. As a matter of fact, I'll probably take a trip somewhere warm this February. To escape the cold for a bit, but this December has been pleasantly mild. November was cold, but mild winter weather is easy.

Things just look good. Life seems easy to me. I don't suspect I was looking for the easy way of life,  but unsuspecting it found me. The key is my heart, and that I don't control. My burdens have all been lifted so to speak. I know you are not in this spot.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Til next time. 

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeeeee.      :)))

No comments: