Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Days Just Keep Coming.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a pretty normal day. I did get some shit done I've been waiting to do. I had to get an application for my birth certificate notarized,  and also set up an IRA. Did that at the same bank. I'll eventually need my birth certificate to upgrade my licence for travel. I had Electric Bills from 1998, no birth certificate though. I unloaded all my assinine paper work I held onto for years, but couldn't find my birth certificate. So stupid shit like that. For the record I was born in Winona, MN for some reason.

I got my workout in. 4 sets for each exercise. I felt pretty strong yesterday. Last week I traveled 74 miles through walking, and running. Monday I don't move near as much as other days, so basically 70 miles in 6 days let's say.

Not much else besides that. Today will be work,  eat, sleep. I'll run after work. My sleep was weird last night so I stayed in bed for a bit.

My life is pretty easy. Been this way quite a while. Even when I had bills it was pretty easy. I don't remember there being a lot of stress.

I know of some things that make life harder, but people continue down that path. I don't know what a normal person's wishes are. I am pretty far removed from being a "normal" person, so I don't really know anyone too well.

Life's highlights really aren't you know?  There are no points for all the things we toil with. People don't buy it though,  even though it's the truth. People think they are important as well as their life.

So many things we believe that aren't true. Happily ever after. There is someone for everyone. A perfect partner if you will. I suspect people live their lives assuming they are Saints. Better than Hitler counts for something right? 

Hitler was not too far gone he couldn't repent. I am not saying in the end he had a repentant heart, but he could have. The unrepentant heart is currently your downfall. Your hearts are hard, cuz when someone told you the truth, you didn't believe. It's been that way forever.  You aren't better than people in the past. You chose the World over the truth, and now you cannot find your way back. I cannot help you either.

So, what do I think of you. I am who I am. I have my life,  and my story.  I know how my story will go for the most part, but I don't really know how the days will look. I know tomorrow I'll wake up to another easy day probably,  and eventually this story goes on. When I don't know, and I am not concerned.

For the record I did receive a repentant heart after the turn. Who I wanted to be was out of my power, and I saw that person's end. The repentant heart we do not make. Our hearts we don't control. It takes a lot for a person to see the truth,  and courage to accept it. I've been lucky enough to be able to do both, and that pretty much started my journey I guess.

I just wanted to be a good person,  but the story of that went way farther than I ever imagined it would.

I've seen things you don't even know is possible. I've endured things you wouldn't even believe. I've endured though, and now my days are easy.

How you fit into all of this I have no clue really.

I have a day today though. 

Have fun.  :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: