Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Day #2

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I've been up for a while for some reason. Done sleeping I guess. Today I have day #2 off in a row. I have a few things to get done, but nothing crazy. Already I kinda got a craving for my day off burger and beer for lunch.  :)  I do have to work out at some point. Yesterday was okay as far as days go. Sooo much food.  Just a relaxing day basically.

Today shouldn't be too crazy either. I don't think I thought of anything too significant yesterday. I have absolutely no clue what to blog about today. Maybe nothing.  :)

I sometimes am just chilling, without a worry in the World. I think that is the most natural thing, but I guess really it isn't. People do have stuff to worry about. I have absolutely no stress at all about my future. No anxiety at all. I don't worry about tomorrow,  and I don't worry about today. At some point there will be a better version of me, but I have no say in when that happens. It's basically a waiting game. I guess I do have inside information in this World does not have a good future. I suspect the times won't be pleasant. I don't know how those days will look like however. I remember being told not to be in a rush for these days,  cuz they won't be good. That was a long time ago.

I don't even know what tomorrow will be like, I just know I wake up typically okay. Life is strange in a way, cuz it seems like all avenues lead to a tougher more stressful life. You can't escape it, cuz we make our own avenues,  and our vision is bad. I went a path not of my making, and it helped me become free. I can just be, and not really worry about it.

In our mind is all the things we can see. All the possible avenues. They'll lead you to a difficult,  and uncontent life. There will always be stuff to worry about. I went a way with no vision of the future. No idea what I'd be asked to do. Suffer is what I did. I learned a lot too. I am happy to be who I am, and happy to live my simple life. It is good to be me for sure.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Til next time.

I am up early today so I predict an early bedtime,  and early wake up time tomorrow. 

Anyhoo.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeee.    :)))

No comments: