Thursday, December 20, 2018

Waking Up To An Empty Head.

So, I pretty much have nothing on my mind. I checked sports scores.  You wanna know one of the things I enjoy?  When a team just implodes. The Bulls made trades, got young, etc...  They were supposed to show promise, and they are on their 2nd coach this year while sporting the worst record in the NBA. They have had injuries, but one of their best players last night had 6 shots in 30+ minutes of play. It's not like he was dishing assists either. He had 2.  What on Earth is going on there?  Oh, and the new coach benched their 2nd leading scorer for some reason. $30 million down the drain. Since the Bulls are playing so bad I guess I pay attention to the NBA more than once every 1-2 weeks like normal.   Yay NBA.   :)

Yesterday wasn't so bad. I got my workout in, and it wasn't bad.  It was sunny and 45°-- ish. I came home, chilled for an hour, and did dishes. Got my Dad signed up for another 6 months of insurance. We had Chinese takeout for dinner. I cannot even imagine the amount of prep work needed for a Chinese takeout place. Rice, vegetables,  meat, egg rolls etc...  it seemed like a high paced place to work. It was only Wednesday night too.

I then went to bed. Just your typical boring day my heart is happy to live. I did receive my free $200 from my new Savings account. Yay free money.  I am happy to make 2% on my money instead of .1% or whatever. It's not a lot, but it's something. 

You see?  I usually have little simple stuff that crawls through my mind.  I am bad at watching tv, meaning I just don't do it a lot. I am pretty content just living in my own head. When I get home I love chilling, and maybe having a mixed drink.  I think about all kindsa nothing,  and I am happy. Like last night after an hour I did dishes, and checked on car insurance for my Dad, and then we picked up Chinese. I don't think anything real important popped into my mind at all. Everything is just easy. Don't worry about anything I know of.

So this is a silly update,  but my life is pretty simple like this, and I really have no worries about anything. 

Anyways, til next time.   :)

Laterzzz.    :) 

xoxo.    :)

Luv Ya's.    :)

MWAH.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Bye.    :))) 

No comments: