Thursday, December 27, 2018

I Was Not All I Could Be.

2 days off in a row is the worst.  There just is not enough stuff to do. You want to enjoy yourself,  but I don't really enjoy a lot of down time. The World doesn't really impress me, so there is no epic deed that needs to be done.

I am ready to get back to work. I did do a few things yesterday, but not a ton. Took Hope,  got a 4-set workout in. I had lunch,  went shopping. I came home, and the icemaker leaked water in the freezer and fridge, so I cleaned that up, and threw a bunch of shit away.

If you think what fills up your day to day it is pretty boring huh?  part of my problem is I don't really like t.v.  I like movies, but typically after I work on Saturday. I like listening to books, but mostly when I work on Saturday. I am not very good at just sitting down and reading books either.

I am not good at filling up my time, so I guess I'd rather work. Now if that's all we are doing is filling up time, doesn't that seem dumb?  making money, filling up time. Probably a good amount of stuff we do to fill our time makes us feel guilty. There are better things we could be doing.

I am past feeling guilty about stuff. I wake up every morning typically fine. Not worried about yesterday, and not really concerned about today. I'll do my thing,  eat a meal. And fill up my few hours of free time doing something unproductive probably. At least I could do more than I do, but I never really live up to my potential. It doesn't bug me though.

So really I have a life. It is mine to live. I have a purpose, but I am not the director of that plot. Just a vessel being used in a story. I have a pretty big part I spose,  but I am not special in any way. I am not smarter, or brighter, or more creative in anything. I am just your middle of the road creature. I just have a part to play, but the Director decides when that should be.

Not my concern,  so I just do my day to day. When I go do my final part here it will make all my day to day activities to that point not mean anything. Nothing I can do to change that either. So I work,  eat,  sleep, and my heart is fine with it. My heart also places the proper value in my day to day.

None.    :)

Lol

Anyhoo,  I spose.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: