Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sometimes You Remember Back.

I swear the last couple days I started thinking about people I sorta got acquainted with doing this thing. As with all things not much stands the test of time. As I am above 50 years old, I am a homebody. I don't really socialize a lot,  but I live in a pretty full house.

People Come,  and people go, and I guess that is part of life. This blog of all things stands the test of time, at least for me. I still do this.  Why?  I still feel like doing it if I wake up on time.

As to people who I once sorta got acquainted with what do I think?  Ehhh, not much really. I have no clue what goes on in people's lives, and I don't really care I spose. I think when I first started this thing I thought people were bigger than life. They have an online personality, and people know them. I do this though, I can't say I have a big online personality,  but if I do this, for a lot of years than none of us are bigger than life. I sure as Hell ain't.

I did think of that a bit the last couple days. I suspect I played the fool at times or whatever,  but I was free to do as will. I still do this though if fool I am, then so be it. I still am, and I still am free to do as I choose. I have no heroes before me. No one I would rather be. I suspect many people struggle through things in life,  and it is in those things people once shared. Now everyone does Instagram I suppose, and I don't.

In life I miss out on nothing. I don't have to share hardships cuz there are none really. I could stand guilty cuz I am not a Saint, but I have no remorse,  cuz I am accepted. I have been judged twice, and you know my story... what it was all about?  Perfection is out of my reach, and impossible without help. As to being a Saint we all fall short. I was willing to go the route of learning,  and I was willing to play the fool too I guess.

I was accepted after overcoming the 2nd time, not cuz I was perfect,  but I endured my lot, and was willing to do what would not be my will if that was the plan.

My heart would be like I want, I want, I want, but I took the other route. Your will, and that made the difference. My coin, I want, I want, I want. Instead take my coin, do with it as you will.

That I did in the early 90s. I didn't know what 2018 would look like. I had plans for 1996. My 5 year plan was awesome.   :)   hahaha.

Anyway all others just run in place. It isn't easy overcoming one self, and I was coming as someone who wanted to be good,  but I really wasn't always successful in that. I am so free to be as I am, and in 1991 I would try to manipulate myself (unsuccessfully) to make me into the person I'd like to be.

I am content in who I am, but my story still isn't over.

Anyhoo,  I spose.

Til next time.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: