Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Vivid Dreams...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. My sleep was pretty strange. I stayed up late *for me*. I woke up early, went back to sleep and had some vivid dreams. One I was playing soccer, but I had the bad running dream legs. Couldn't run, and could barely kick. So I pretty much sucked. Also I was in a house with a bunch of strange people. There were vampires in the area so that was scary kinda. I was terrified of vampires as a kid after watching Dracula at an early age. Then the Stephen King vampire book and movie came out. Salem's Lot. Almost forgot the name. I don't recall having vivid dreams like that a lot. 2 days in a row too.

Anyway I had another day yesterday. I came home, and was a pos. I knew I was going to be. It was warm'ish and sunny so Hope and I hung out back. I did end up biking to the Mexican store so I made Fajitas.  I do love Mexican food. Not sure what to make today though. No clue.

Other than that I don't have much on my mind. Had a strange and funny observation yesterday by someone at work. What if everyone always spoke whatever is on their mind?  :)  I find that so ridiculously funny. No more rolling your eyes or biting your lip. :)

All my thoughts are open to see. I am not afraid or am not ashamed of them. I am not ashamed of me at all. I know my shortcomings. I know I am not perfect. I don't hide it though. I live in the light which you cannot understand.

I know a bit about you people. Very dark inside people. I don't always know what emotional scars people have that make them be how they are. What are people hiding from??  I know some stay ridiculously active, and probably to overcome self doubts, eating disorders, insecurity.

I am afraid in all of us you'll find we are flawed. We are not perfect. There is nothing in your power to make you perfect. I think it is an important thing to look at. What makes you tick??  What is it about you that leads you to not be perfect. I don't tell you people everything cuz that World is a pretty funny World I bet, but I am left open for another to see, and I don't get judged. I am accepted, and I am not ashamed.

In my story I will eventually be an enemy to the World. Those who are not with me will hate me to a great extent. Those who cling to the World I will be there enemy. The World has no use for the truth. Reason being is with the truth the World is overpowered. It doesn't matter anymore. No one would care about it anymore.

Seems like a pretty big and grand place to have zero significance huh??  You are still a child of this World though, so still very much a part of it.

I try to point you in the correct direction, but I forget how great and wise humans are.  :)  the Wirld you cannot overcome now. You can overcome you though, and that is what is asked of you.  The rest will be done for you.

One coin for another. Then your story starts then you stop running in place. Without that small step there really is nothing more to you.

We've seen it all.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Had coffee today. When I got up I wanted a cup. Been a while for that. Sometimes occasionally I'll have a cup for the heck of it. Today I wanted one.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.   :)


No comments: