Monday, March 21, 2016

1600, Or What I Did On Ny Day Off...

Hello, and good morning??  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am not that excited about 1600 as you would think. Maybe cuz it is Monday morning at 3:00 AM. :)  Anyhoo I got a long for me run in yesterday. We did a few things around the house. Lisa had to run out for a few things so Hope and I sat out in the sun. I had a brisket in the slow cooker, and we almost devoured it. Just us two. That was about it. A day in the life.

So anyway I probably say some hard to understand stuff on here. Poor in spirit, being full. You have no idea what that means. I can't explain it to you either that well. I'll try, what the heck. When I went through the needle I was made different. I don't know how, but I felt like a kid when I went through. The eye of the needle was the water parting, and me going through. It was strange, but it didn't scare me. I kinda figured it was kinda a big deal, cuz who has done that??

Anyways for me to learn what exactly what was at stake the worst of the worst was allowed to live inside me for a bit. Persecuted me constantly for 6 whole days. Fiery arrows in my neck. After 6 days I was broken. Had a couple things help me get up. Kinda had a comic book version of Hell in my soul for a split second, and that filled me for a short while. My vessel was full to my head. Best existence ever. Then it was taken away. I had to be obedient, and bad Summer and trial #1.

I wanted to be full again, cuz that is security. Once the trial, and physical depression was done I was pretty much free to do as I chose. I could not be perfect. It was not in my power, but the reins were let loose, and I was free.

So I lived a life, until the running blog days. I then went through some hard times. I took some stuff from people. I was harshly judged at the end if heimleblog, so I deleted it. I still had to do stuff, so I messaged Barb and Beth a lot. They got me back blogging again, but I was scared. My Journey was hard. I could not be judged anymore. The journey ended in trial #2. I accepted the worst possible outcome for myself if it was God's will. Turns out it wasn't, but the serpent was hit on the head for the 2nd time. One more time, and it is over. I will have understanding, and I will be full with what I assume religious people mistakenly think they already have. You would know if you did. You don't.

So that's the story. Moses was a type of him who was to come. His story was of this World. another came, and his story was Spiritual, but was mistakenly believed to be of this World.  My job is to finish up with my imperfect self the story from the Spiritual side. I've lived in this vessel poor in spirit for over two decades. I've known where people stand this whole time, but I had to wait. Everything was blocked til the time was right.

I wanted a purpose, and it is way more than I bargained for. I am not special, or anything. Just someone who listened to life correctly. Someone who wanted to be better than what he was. Someone with the help of the mirror realized good enough is not good enough.

Really I played the fool as others before me have done. I'll bring a few with me though. Many will have been called, but few chosen. They only have themselves to blame too. Their guilt is theirs.

The truth is a Bitch, cuz our truth is way the fuck more scary than you understand. You are a slave to your human body. Hard to be a Saint as you are now. Actually impossible. You have to reconcile stuff, and that is hard to do if you wrongly believe you are already right.

Yeah. Tough stuff.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. Not a horrible update for 1600.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))  forgot that yesterday.  Oops.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz   :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: