Monday, March 28, 2016

How To Win The Lottery Every Time With These 847,962 Steps.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I slept in a little bit, cuz I woke up, and stayed up a little longer than I wanted. I am done sleeping though. I do love sleep. It's the best. Probably one of our best inventions. ;)

Anyhoo I don't have a lot on my mind really. The guy who works across from me will be gone this week. If his fiancée didn't have a kid this weekend she was going to be induced last night. Kids. Sheesh what a fuck ton of work that is huh??  Practices, Easter egg hunts, homework, and just normal crying, and bull shit. It's what people are supposed to do huh??  I always thought so, but then I learned what life is really about.

The hidden part of life, that I got thrown into. I was just looking to make me a better person, and that entails quite a but more than I ever knew. Sheesh. The World blinds us. I have a different set of eyes than you. They are in my head, and clear. Part of my light I guess. More stuff I cannot explain.

What the Hell is an Easter egg hunt anyway. There is an Easter bunny. Why??  Why the fuck does he or she have eggs??  Silly right??  Why are all holidays littered with candy??  Weird right??

Anyways not much going on with me. I ended up working 7 hours yesterday. It went pretty good. We got a lot done. Monday is typically a pretty easy day for me. Lisa is taking her friend out to dinner, so I think I'll make myself some chicken. It was on sale last week, and I bought some.

Today will be another day in my life. Just living my silly little existence, until my final thing. Then the truth of our existence is in me. I'll have understanding, and I'll be full. I am sfraid at that point all silliness leaves. I will be the best a person can be, and it won't be exactly the same person here. Never gone through anything like that, so not really sure how that will be. I have been thrown into the serious side of life on occasion. One thing I can tell you about that is nothing is important anymore. Your day to day vanishes.

You seek for your salvation, and it is what you want most. Both my trials I had to give it up. Placed it in another's hands. The judges beat me, cuz they are stronger, and craftier than me, but my help strengthened my heart, and gave me the proper words.

The World makes it all seem easy. The false teachers have no idea what they teach, or how wrong they are. Inside me is a sword. I know things, and I wanna keep the swordy stuff out, cuz it is scary.

The most important part of your life is hidden right now. You cannot see it, and you cannot feel it.

So on we go. We have a lot to do.  Both of us are at different places.

Anyway that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome a Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. It's not raining so I can bike to work.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D   :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)

p.p.s. Or whatever. Thanks Laurie.   :)  xo

No comments: