Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Jelly Donuts Filled With Soylent Green Are My Fave

I don't know about you, but something about that soylent green tastes really good.

Anyway how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Had a pretty okay day yesterday. Nothing mind shattering happened. It is how I expect most days to go, and typically it is how they do go. I don't look for any marks I can make in History, and don't expect to make any. I have an important'ish job to do, but it isn't me doing it. Kinda along for the ride. I will take on the full suffering, but I am just a vessel in this equation. There is no redeeming quality in me you'll find.

So many disconnects between you and I. I know my true worth, and on the other side of  the needle everything is overvalued.

Anyway I was thinking about my final thing I must do. It really was all about me. I was out to save myself. I was not out to help others. I found my way, and as it turns out I do help other people along. Anyway my final thing was always about wiifm. Never really thought too much of the why and stuff. The one who overcame did it for a reason. He took a lot of stuff when he did what he did. I guess I will too. There is a purpose to why I go where I go. All our imperfections and things we hide, everything has to be accounted for. There are no free rides. You fail. You deserve one ending as all of us do. All your iniquity must be accounted for, and I guess I'll be taking a lot of that. At the end of my suffering my heart will be perfect, and understanding will be mine. I will not be an asshole anymore like all of you are.  :)   Haha.

Just thought of that. My story for me was all about me. At certain times it was about you. Those were the hard times. The trials I sacrificed myself for others. Laid down my life for my friends. Earthly ones the first time, and the other ones the next time. The 3rd I am guessing will be for both. I'll share in the suffering, but I won't be the one guiding my way.

And you think what you do is important??  :)  haha

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Life can be pretty interesting if we let others know our fucked up side. We aren't perfect, and we ain't getting better. Those who hide fill up only with anger. So lost.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really  cya cya cya   :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Xoxo.   :)

Cya.  :)

No comments: