Friday, March 11, 2016

The Fish Market Ended Up Being A Front For Black Market Suitcase Store.

Hello, and good morning. The things that go on where you live right under your nose.

Anyway how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I got a good night sleep, and that is all I really ask. Our truck is all fixed finally. Just a fluke electrical short in the steering column. So that's good. Work was busy yesterday. I had a lot to do, so I worked pretty fast. I got out just over 8 hours so that ain't too bad. I biked and picked up the truck. Lisa is starting a 4 day weekend today, so all is pretty good. Also Lisa's friend and boyfriend close on their house, so she will be moving out. Get rid of a lot of stuff in the house. It turns out we got a lot of shit to do.

I work a lot, so I just have to plan on putting an hour or two in most days. It will be kinda fun though I think. We gain our whole basement which has a huge bedroom, and full bath. We may live down there this Summer. Especially if it is going to be hotter than Hell this year.

So life goes on. Chopping off the days one by one. It is kinda strange being me. I think how strange it must be. Our lives are filled with unknowns. Unknowns make things stressful to some, cuz unknowns can bring worry. We all want to live a care free life too. That is why my story is kinda strange. The only unknowns I have are just what will happen during the day to day. The future for me is not an unknown. I know exactly what will happen. See??  That is strange.

My story has been a long time in the making though. 25 years ago I knew the future up to a point. I knew the thing I must do, I just didn't know the day to day. Currently I stand in the same spot I did 25 years ago. Only difference is the tribulations I've gone through, and I am past trial 2 of 3. One more time up to the judges. As the thief my heart will accept what I deserve. It is how it has to play out. So I am at the mercy of who controls my heart. So yeah I guess you can say I have trust.

I trust that imperfect me can do my foolish stuff during our silly day to day open and without fear. I also trust that when my final thing comes up my heart will be right. I have one with me who overcame. The light went away when he asked "why did you forsake me?"  It is how I know how that plays out. I will lose the light, and that was my strength all along. The courage I will need will not come from me. I've had help since overcoming the 2nd time. During my rehearsal last time the worst of the worst left me, and said he hated me. He also sent one of his cronies to try and scare me or whatever later on, but he knows how this plays out. After the third trial his time runs short. This will not be a good time.

I wanted a purpose, and it seems it is quite a bit more than I ever bargained for. You have no idea how horrible it was during the beginning days. Such a new kid really. Ignorant to the ways of everything. Now I know so much.

As to this World I pretty much was taken aside to play an important role I guess you can say. I was never this strong or this confident. Now I am I guess. My heart is like a Lion's kinda. Without fear.

I am accepted, and I am in the light. All can be seen, and I am not ashamed.

My job is to tell my story, and pull you along.  Hasn't been the easiest, and that has been the most remarkable thing to me. I can't believe how hard that part is.  :)

On we go though.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I think this Spring and Summer will be a good one.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: