Friday, March 18, 2016

We Wanna Show Our Good Side.

Days typically are far from perfect, and maybe it is cuz we are. This week I've been pretty lazy not wanting to do shit when I get home from work. I've had one of those long stretches again from not having a full day off. Today I feel pretty good. I had one of the better nights sleep for this week. Usually I sleep pretty good, but today I don't feel tired at all.

Lisa went out last night, and I went to bed early. It seems life has the ability to take us down any number of avenues. As for me, I am in a bit of a crazy/zany area now. Like I've been on a vacation, and was just kinda nutty. I don't know what opened that door, but I think I'll close it, and go on to other things. Stop my little vacation of crazy if you will.

Everyday I have shit I can do, and I probably should. :)  I feel better today like the sun is up in life. Not everyone will know what I am talking about, but some will.

Anyway for the first time in a while when I get home I have the house to myself. That is a weird feeling. Also my heart can kinda pull me down I guess. The futility of life I guess.

Part of me is I am not really a part of this World in a way. I know the World is not going to change. I know people's lives aren't perfect, and people aren't either. There is not one thing labor or sacrifice that will make you perfect. There is no way your life is going to be perfect. There is no way you can truthfully show your life being perfect. Me either. I just happen to know it, and my path decided to go a little farther than good enough. A little farther than good enough is not good enough.

The formula for not good enough is as we stand now we aren't good enough, and also it is not in our power to be good enough. So then what??

It is hard being me knowing certain things. It is hard understanding you, because you think the World is actually worth saving, and that we can somehow make a difference. This World is probably on a crash course. It has built up a bit of steam. Hate and anger has fueled this locomotive, because a mirror turned does that.

As I wondered before when I asked fir the mirror everyone gets it. The multitudes will turn it, and hate begets hate and so on. There will be a few who will use it the right way. That is how it is supposed to work anyway.

Anyway, like I said today is a new day. Gonna step off my vacation path, and get back to more normal stuff.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. Maybe a crazy little vacation is good for the soul. Being always on must get boring. Who knows??

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: