Friday, March 4, 2016

Back To Your Regularly Scheduled Program...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I had a pretty normal day yesterday, and I guess I like it. I came home from work tired like I always am for some reason. I sat down, and crested for a bit and caught my 2nd wind. I didn't really have much to do so I showered, and did some laundry. I sit a lot when at home. TV off, music off, and just think of stuff. Nothing terribly important.

I kinda got a feeling about yesterday's post being my walls are down, and so are yours. No one is on a pedestal. Not one of you are any better than anyone else. There really is nothing you can hang your hat on either. It is better to be strong about stuff like that, cuz those who continue to try and show the scale tips more favorably on their side are just wrong really.

In a World of tough questions why aren't you a better person??  What holds you back??  If a camera followed you 24/7 how much would you want to edit out?

When all the walls come down we see people for who they truly are, and it isn't that great. I am not entirely sure what this blog will really do, but I have a feeling we are going down to the dark side. No more awards or pr's or significant things are being done cuz those don't matter where we are going. We are taking all the pageantry of life away, and looking at the mirror without any props.

This is where you get a true version of you. I say it ain't no thing, but I am a few steps ahead. I've done some tough things, and I know the truth of life, and I know some parts about you.

Not really sure what you can do now. The truth goes way deeper than you ever wanted, and probably were ever capable of. I did my hard stuff. I spent a Summer in the darkest of places. I spent it in the Wilderness where there was not one good thing in the World, and not one good thing in me.

It was a pretty crappy time.  It was so long ago. It ended up me overcoming the first time, and bring broken.

I kinda see the wilderness out there now. You know??  An ugly World, and with the walls down I don't see any good. I do have a couple things going for me though. I totally trust my direction. I know you actually have to see your true self if you wanna get better. Most lived their life of thinking they are good enough. This blog will take you a bit further than that, cuz the truth is quite a bit different than that.

I am not afraid of this journey cuz I've been there done that.

It ain't no big thing to me cuz I overcame myself way long ago. I overcame twice other times too. Overcoming me was no thing. Overcoming the other two times was no joke. That is when the shit got real. You have never ever been close to any of that. You still live in cartoon land where none of this is even that important.

It is important cuz the walls are down, and you are on shaky ground. You have nothing to prop you up anymore, and I have a promise, which should sorta be a scary thing for you, and also I am right and assured of my ways. I have help, and you just have you. Your walls are down, and I can see right in.

Yikes.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Decided to have my first cup of coffee today. I think I'll take the hopester too.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D     :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.    :)




No comments: