Saturday, March 19, 2016

7:30??!! I Slept Til 7:30 AM

Wow. Didn't expect that. Yesterday went okay. Hope, and I got a run in. I biked to work and back. Did some stuff around the house. Lisa and I had a gift certificate to a local restaurant we finally used. I came home, and went to bed. Today I have to work for 4-5 hours, and then I have all if tomorrow off.  I am planning on doing yard work. Start to work on the house, and stuff.

Other than that not much going on. I don't really have much to blog about , but this update will be xx98. I think 15 or 16, so Monday will be a xx00 update. I like those.  :). I wish I would have woken up earlier. Scratch that. I guess I can still take Hope for a quick run.  I only live like 2 miles from work.  I got time. A short run sparkles up the start of any day. At least for me.

So I guess my day is settled. Not sure what I'll do when I get home. I'll pick up something to cook. A lot of times I drink wine on Saturday. I'd really like to do something productive for a bit first. Not sure what that will be.

Sooo, I guess I don't have much today. Some days I do, and I never know when those days pop up.

I do want to give a thank to Sam and Laurie for likes on my blog. I do appreciate it. Sam is one of my bosses, and Laurie I "met"via her boyfriend who I never met. Funny World. Strange blog.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. It's March in Michigan, so time to check the weather.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: