Monday, March 7, 2016

A Day Unlike Any Other...

Just kidding. It's my life. Nothing gets too crazy here. I had to work the 3:00 AM shift cuz if a sickness. It was a regular size load approaching on the small side so it wasn't bad. My manager got some kind of bonus, and gave me $40. That was cool. It paid for our movie and lunch. I then rented a couple more movies, dinner was cooking in the crock pot, and that was my day. I went to bed early, and u guess one if my wishes is to always get a good night sleep. I did, so I am happy about that.

Last week was kinda strange. I have a feeling my Saturday update was probably a doozy. I never know when those hit. :)  I don't spend a ton of time doing this, and I don't think too much what I write.

Quite frankly there probably is quite a bit you don't understand. Light being one. Inside me is like this light. It let's me know I can be seen. Everything inside me is seen. My thoughts and actions. Me and all my imperfection. I am not scared to be seen, and as a matter of fact it is my strength. I know you don't have it cuz right now you are dark. I know this, because I was once like that. I know exactly what it is.

What I've been doing is trying to get you to come to the light, and get rid of the darkness. I cannot do it though. I couldn't do it for me, and I can't do it for you. There is a lot of stuff inside you that quite frankly you don't know about. The things that overpower you for one.

Currently I am this crazy concoction of a person. Inside lives me, as just a crazy kinda guy I am. I am mostly spirit, which you don't understand. I am not full at all, but really pretty poor in spirit, but I can feel the tingling in my ankles, and up to my knees. In my hands too. The light kinda fills me sorta.

None of this you understand. We are two different creatures. You are what you are since birth. I was made different a long time ago. Through the eye if the needle I went, and that was my first rebirth. That is what birth looks like if one were able to view their own birth. To my knowledge there is no one like me. I can't say that 100% for sure, but what I have to do has not been done in a long time.

So, there you have it. You cannot walk in my shoes, and I can walk in yours kinda. I've been this way a long time, but my whole self was hidden for a number of years. Once the energy came back I was free to do as I chose. I did too, but I knew I had a job. I didn't know when it would start, and I didn't know what the days would look like. It started sometime before I started reading the running blogs, but I knew it was happening during the reading blogs.

Anyways those were hard days back then. I woke up every day strong, but I battled unseen forces. For some reason these unseen forces were able to come inside me. I think I took some of the bad in people, so they could see themselves better. Only bad thing was I think when those bad things left me, they probably came back to you more powerful. I think that is how it works, and you are worse off for it. I probably took a lot of stuff, and actually my kinda rehearsal I guess I had, I took a bit of everybody. It is why I can think of anyone at any time. More stuff you cannot understand.

I guess what I am saying is life is different than you think. There is a way to a better you, and most of it is not in your power. I know this cuz I've lived it. Overcoming the 2nd time made me right. Not perfect, but right. I wanted perfect, but right comes before perfect. Everything I did before overcoming the 2nd time was pretty darn scary.

Now I am not scared. I am assured, and content in the way I walk.

Everything is pretty easy now.

You are still you. How do we bridge that gap??

I guess we will see.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!      :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Kinda strange how I was so blind during my walk I always knew my final job, just wasn't sure what the days would look like til then. I still don't know. :)  I am in a good spot though.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: