Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Day Of Nothing.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. Have a pretty easy day planned. Work, and come home. :)  I may do some stuff around the house. Maybe not too. Lisa is going out after work with her work friends. I'll fend for myself something for dinner.

So there you have it. Looks like I'll be having another day today. Yesterday was a day too, and there wasn't much to it. There was some biking, some pooing, some eating, and actually I did nap for a short while after work.

A boring day really. I guess I don't expect much different. Life is filled with days, and the days typically don't offer up much excitement. The World is like a great amusement park for kids, but when you get older you realize the place pretty much sucks, and you want no piece if it.

Maybe we all want to bury ourselves in various things so we don't get so depressed about our silly lives. Life is depressing kinda, and actually our sadness is an important part of who we are. Dealing with that shit helps us in our way. Most of this stuff remains hard to impossible to get too, because so much of what we must do is not in our power. The battle if Superhero you vs. the real you. The World has been building you up, and really you are supposed to be torn down.

You want to stand on a pedestal and show the World your greatness, and really the truth of you will show something different.

I'd love to get to the good side if people. I have no use for superheroes. Getting to people's good side would make everything pretty much 1000% more interesting. Anything besides the path that is laid out for you is you toiling in vain. You'll go on years and years. You will die, and no one would ever get to know you. While life called you, you kept your heart hard, and had too many other important things to do.

If you knew the end of the path of you, you would change shit now. We are blind people. Not having a clue of our foolish ways, and we don't know the folly of what we do.

I know the future of the multitudes. It is not a good one. It may seem unfair, but like I said before there is some serious shit going on we are blind toward. I know the serious non-comic book version of life.

It ain't no joke. I can't take you there though. I didn't take myself. I was just abruptly put there at times.

Knowing what I do, it makes me a step ahead, and I can see through stuff unfortunately.

Life is serious, and people aren't. Your politics mean nothing, as does most of our lives.

I cannot help you though. You have to want to help you first, but many/all?? Are too busy being superheroes. :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. This time of year you pretty much have to check the weather  every day.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzz.    :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: