Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Always Searching For That Perfect Day.

I don't really know what makes for a perfect day. A good night sleep is one thing. Pretty important. As I was riding my bike home yesterday I was looking at the houses. I wondered what the people's jobs were. Did they like them???  Were they at home??  What were they doing inside??  It was sunny and pretty warm. Do people watch daytime tv??  I pretty much don't watch tv during the week. It is like coffee, I just don't really feel it.

What does make a perfect day??  Probably isn't such a thing. You hope to be healthy, you hope to be happy, you hope you are confident, and you want to be strong. Still there is no perfect day really. We always are missing something. Yesterday went pretty good. I thought it was going to be an easy day of work, but we actually had a lot to do. I loved my bike ride home, and I sat outside with Hope in the sun. Cooked dinner after a bit.

Saw our neighbor for the first time. I always thought she might be attractive, but she had a baby, and probably didn't lose the weight. She smokes, and I never saw them do any exercise or anything. I don't think she works, and I wonder what she does all day. I am assuming she has a pretty good streak of non perfect days going. As do we all I guess.

Today though I get to work. It should go pretty smooth. I gotta check the weather for riding. Lisa said it might be rainy, and windy. I'll come home, and do nothing probably. Maybe I'll think of something to do. A lot of times my best days are just chilling out and thinking of things. I do enjoy doing it. Really we only live our short little lives, and might as well not be brain dead while doing it right??

Life really is a big question, and you'll run into a lot of people who already have the answer. They don't though. Unfortunately you were born in this World and it is much more than you bargained for. A history of the World is a history of suffering.  It is our job to find our way, but where are the true teachers?  There is only one. Unfortunately all you get is me. It isn't so bad though, cuz I had none. My route is solo, and an honor will be given me. It already kinda has been given. It is why you like me, and why you probably cannot stay away. You'll always probably come back, but you also have to find your way back too, cuz I am strong, and I can have a good amount of don't give a fuck in me.

Anyways, that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I wanna add Laurie Berry to something,  Great and Awesome Day I think. She told me I always tell her to have a great day. Perfect.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)




No comments: