Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Walls Have Come Down...

Omg life can get crazy at times. I am just talking about myself here, but I don't really have anything I can hang my hat on. There is not one shred of common decency I can say I am worth such and such cuz of this.

In knowing this of me I guess I get to know you. We aren't perfect. Our lives at any point can go down a life changing avenue. Learning this if myself I guess I am glad I keep things open. I am not perfect and if this week is any indication, I am nowhere near it.

I guess you can be jealous of me, cuz my life really is simple. If any one counts on me it probably is just I show up to work, and on time. I do that pretty good. I am avidly punctual. As a matter of fact the other day misjudging how bad the weather was I biked in hard conditions with heavy snow, and unfavorable winds. I was almost a minute late I bet. :). Yesterday I drove, and was like 20 minutes early.

Really though life can be altered in an instant. My walls for me are all down, cuz my acceptance comes not from perfection. My acceptance comes from my route.  Humans elevate themselves with shallow virtues, and we really are animals. Enslaved to sexual desire, and the acceptance of people.

We are imperfect. There is not one thing you can do to change that. There is no white covered sheet you can put over yourself to make you look like a Saint.

Knowing even more about me helps me know even more about you.

You people are gross.  :)

Hahaha. Life is supposed to be a certain way, and we really aren't. Unwritten rules are broken all the time.

The funny thing is it isn't your perfection and morality that is wanted. Not much can be done with that cuz that is flawed. Your coin is the only thing if value, and it isn't worth much, no matter how much you pretend. There is only one way for you to make your coin/life worth more than it really is. It took me a life to learn this.

It is a personal battle between you, and you. All the guidelines of society have no say in this. Society is just as flawed as us really having been made by people like us. Much poisoned by the bull shit religion of the day.

Everyone is always thinking they are blessed and saved, but how about the real question. If everything is possible you think you are good enough??  He'd settle for what you have become??

Life comes down to tough questions, cuz there is enough scary shit to haunt us all.

The World is pretty ridiculous as are all of us.

This week has even taught me more of this.

So so so ridiculous.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!      :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. Glad to see myself with the walls down.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.    :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)





No comments: