Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Strange Night.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?? Me, I am doing good. Had a pretty good day yesterday. Work went fine. It was an easy day as most Mondays are. I was able to skate out a bit early, the rest of the week there typically is more to do.

Since I got out early I got some stuff done around the house. Kinda my theme to not be a pos (piece of shit) when I get home. I folded laundry, did dishes, did another load of laundry. I didn't have a day off last week so I didn't get to everything. Also Lisa had to work yesterday.

So it was nice not being a pos. I also took advantage of Lisa  going out, and went to bed early. I slept all the way through too. Stayed in bed after my early alarm too. I was predicting I'd get up early, and Hope, and I would get a good run in. I'll have to do it later now.

I had sone weird  dreams too. One was a recurring one where I still wasn't done with school, so I am rushing trying to do stupid school bull shit I don't want to. I wake up and think dammit do I still have shit to do??  It comes back to me it is done.

So I start off today with a lot of sleep. I think I may stop by the Mexican store, and pick up stuff for fajitas. There you have it. My life is just as boring as yours. :)  Of course I am not really mad about it. I am not really mad at how stupid this World is.  I think I am in a pretty good spot. Work eat sleep. I typically have a couple hours at the end of the day to fuck around.

I think the World is broken, and it cannot be fixed. In this World honesty is everything, but everything is fake. Politicians wear suits, and use fake smiles. Religious people wear suits and have fake smiles. Ever hear a religious dude tell you his faults??  Nope. They portray themselves as Saints cuz religion thrives on lies and deception. It is how you can tell it's master. It is how you can tell they are false teachers.  I cannot step into a religious setting. It isn't good for me, cuz I know who their father is. The father of lies.

So that is that. Life goes on. Day after day. Slowly, but surely I guess people are coming around.

Life is hard. We feel guilty cuz we sure as Hell don't do everything right. What you want most now is probably what I have. To feel good. Not to have a ton of stress. Knowing you are not missing out on anything in life. No chasing wind.

Being confident and assured of my ways. Not perfect, cuz that is not possible as I am now, but I accept the promise all for good, and that lifts a lot of anxiety. I am accepted, and if you don't accept me I don't care really. My life is all about what I started decades ago. My purpose was what it was all about. Fear kept me on the path. It would be ridiculous for me to get off. My confidence comes from my help, cuz this little kid who grew up never would be like I am now without my journey, learning, and help.

It's just not totally done yet. Just kinda waiting for you people who continue to run in place like those dreams.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Should check the weather. I think it is supposed to be significantly warmer today.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras if these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz   :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: