Sunday, March 20, 2016

Today Is A Day Off.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I have today off, and I am up early. I may go back to sleep after this though. Also I don't really have anything to write about. Gotta get 1599 in the books though. I am close to 1600 blog updates on this blog. Pretty crazy huh??

Anyways yesterday went pretty good. Hope, and I got a run in. I was only 15 minutes late for work, but I kinda have certain stuff to do, and it doesn't really matter what time I come in. Just that I get my stuff done.

I came home, and actually did a few things around the house. I was gonna watch basketball, but opted to sit out back in the sun. I polished off a bottle of wine, and then made dinner. Wine + food = went to bed shortly after dinner. It is why I am up early.

Tryna think if I thought about anything yesterday??  Not really. Just normal shit I guess. I am kinda excited to get some shit done around the house. Spring weather seems to be coming a bit early. We aren't hitting 60s and 70s, but we are getting some sun. 42° is actually nice in the sun. It is probably good it is staying relatively cool. I think a warm lake makes for a warm summer. I don't know why, just my theory.

So life goes on. We clip off days one by one.  Much of what we do we keep to ourself, and maybe a little to a close circle. A lot of the shit we do we hide, cuz it is "wrong". I don't tell you everything. You would judge me. Part of the reason is I know me. I know what I am capable of. I know the things one can accomplish in life, and I know the importance of it. If I drink one night I will not be hung over in the morning. I haven't had a headache in forever, and I haven't been sick from drinking too much in forever.

I know myself pretty good. Omigosh I know myself really well. There is no darkness in me. It is all light, and able to be seen. I wonder what would happen to you if you were exposed to the light. Would you be ashamed?  I was first exposed to the light with a full spirit. I was not ashamed of anything cuz I thought I was the best a person can be. I don't think you can really survive the light at first any other way. It was my journey to find trust and security while being poor in Spirit. It is one of the  Beatitudes. I don't remember them all, but I received the blessing a couple decades back, so whatever they say I am, have, or whatever.

I didn't know my path would be so hard. Trust and security are two things. Both build confidence. That I have. Through my suffering I gained a lot. I still remember being told to remember my walk, cuz I'll never do it again. That is good. My work is done except my final thing.

No more laboring. No more worrying. The only hard part I think is knowing where you stand while you don't. Life is a question, but I have the answer. I know the value of humans. I have no heroes before me. I place no one on a pedestal. They don't belong there. People seek for balance, and happiness, contentment, and all that. The path is hard before easy. Getting to know yourself is no joke. During my hard Summer way back when one of the things  I clutched onto was the truth. The truth is I wasn't good, but I wanted to be.

The Summer ended in trial #1. I know so much more today then way back then. Heck I know the fish are good now, and Back then they weren't.

Time is used with faith. It is how it always worked. The religious people are kinda messed up cuz the think the a Earth was made in 7 days. We have not reached the 7th day. We are still on day 6. The unit of measure is explained, but none ever recognized it. A day is as a 1000 years. Time is used, cuz one is not bound by time.

If the question of life was about our effort, we'd all be kicking ass. The question of life is just about the truth. None of ours is that fucking great.

Anyway, it is good knowing where I stand, and who I am.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

Xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I think I'll try and nap a bit, and then take Hope.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)
 .

No comments: