Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hazzzz Blog. Must Write.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I guess I am doing okay. Yesterday was a pretty okay day. Work went good. It wasn't raining bad so I could bike to work. I wore shorts to work. All good things. I came home, and did a load of laundry. And that was all I really needed to do. It would have been perfect, but as Lisa was driving home our newly fixed truck died. The whole thing shut down. It sounded like a snapped serpentine belt, but when we opened the hood the (-) wire melted off the terminal. Did not expect that. Must be a bad connection. Anyway we toed it to our regular shop we use. Pretty annoying.

Other than that everything I guess is going okay. Had a good conversation with a HS bud of mine. Lol. She is funny. You think I talk like a fucking sailor. Holy Fuck. Her life is as jacked up as can be. She can throw a f bomb with the best of them though.   :)

Goddamn FB makes everyone wanna be a fucking Saint for some reason. Ummmn you are not. Fucking Dillholes.

Those kinds of talks are refreshing. I am pretty lucky in ways I think. For some reason people are able to open up with me. Able to show their true colors. Most of the time you see too many goddamn fucking selfies with shitty smiles. It's nice and refreshing to get to the real part of life. I am sick of the Goddamn Saints to be honest.

For me, the less BS I see the better. For people the more BS they peddle the better they feel for some reason. Anyways good to get that off my chest.

Life is an ongoing thing. You'll find the systems in place like Capitalism for 1, have made life harder than need be. You were born when you were though so Capitalism is accepted as a good thing. None of you ever stepped out to question what if everything is wrong and dumb??  You can't get to the truth if you hold onto weird BS truth things like that. You have to throw everything out, because the truth is far more different than you think.

In this World everything is wrong is a truth, and it takes courage and strength to follow that path.

Hey my early alarm just went off.

I think I'll end my blog here.

It's been fun.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. In this World there is a lot of peer pressure to portray ourselves as Saints. None if us are, that too is another truth. There are no points for being better than Hitler.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D     :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.    :)

Aloha.   :)

Hope you all have a good one.   :)    Xoxoxo.   :)

No comments: