Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Now What??

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I fell asleep on the couch early last night, so I got a good night sleep. I gotta kinda rush this up, cuz I am going to take the Hopester.

Anyways there really isn't a lot on my mind. I surely don't know what the days will look like going forward. I know things about people, and it is things they don't know. I know the value of one's life, and it is different than the value people put on life.

My blog is hard. For one because I am different, so I gather it is hard to understand at times. Also I assume it is a hard message. Scary even maybe. The World is  full of people, and none of them are Saints. All think they are good enough is my guess, and we aren't.

To be human is to have heroes. Someone who has their shit together, cuz we fuck up enough stuff on our own. Robes may make you look good on the outside, but it is what is on the inside that counts.

What do you see when you look inside??  People will post pictures showing good shit on the outside, but it is all about the inside.

That is the good stuff, but also our bad stuff.  All our flaws we cover with stuff.  There is a lot that needs to be done, and we have barely even started.

Like I say I don't know what the days will look like going forward, but they will be different.

Anyways as you can tell I don't have much today.  We are really just going to get to the bottom of you. It is what you really want most. You want to be known. You are not perfect, so that is scary. People judge, and the World judges. Society is a pretty tough thing to overcome. The World is stronger than you. You will need help every step of the way.

The World has built you up, but you are to be torn down. Hard stuff before the good stuff, but the hard stuff actually is good stuff anyway.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. Gotta check the weather quick. Just thought of something. I am kinda excited about today. Simple simple. Work, and come home.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya        :D      :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.    :)

Aloha.   :)



No comments: