Friday, April 1, 2016

Getting Back To Normal, Whatever That Is.

Hello, and good morning. How's it Going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Had a pretty crazy 3 weeks or so, and I don't know where that shit comes from. Not to go into all the details, but have you ever just seen your life go down a crazy avenue, and you pretty much out of control??

I think it has happened before to me kinda. I never really get too nutty. You eventually kinda catch yourself, and things seem normal again.

Anyway not to go into details, but I am glad that is over.

My life is simple, and it should remain so.

Yesterday I woke up, and tried to blog, but I quit after 3 sentences, and deleted it. It was a struggle to get 3 sentences, and I had nowhere else to go. So I deleted it, and sat doing nothing for 2 hours. I could have taken Hope, but it was raining on and off, and I didn't feel like running in the rain.

I don't think it is horrible for me to drive once/week anyway to do some errands. I don't like to come home only to leave Hope right away.

Actually I guess for me things are okay. Get back to my normal life. It is kinda boring I guess, but typically I am not bored.

I have a tough message. It is made tougher for you, cuz you want your messages to come from heroes. Part of my message is there are no heroes. I certainly am not one, and either are you. We kinda wanna have someone to look up to, and unfortunately you stand alone. There is no one who can  help you with the fact you are responsible for you, and your life. You are held accountable for you.

I've lived a long time, and til this day I remain not perfect. I don't expect my life to get too crazy, but after the last few weeks you never know I guess. Like I said though I feel back to normal.

The difference between you and I is not that one of us is a better person, but one of us did deal with the BS that I ain't that fucking great. Decades ago I saw what I deserve. I deserve the thief's end, and you still believe you deserve a heroes end.

I found my path for a better me. It never was in my control. Either is the timing. It was hard in many instances.

I guess I can say a lot of things, but I remain on my path. The longer this goes on it may seem the less I care what you do. The reason I do this is to lead you in the correct way. A way to a better us. Part of that is so you can get to know you. I've seen enough of people's lives. All of ours are pretty boring I'd say.  I want to get to the good stuff, but that is not in your power. You don't have the vision of you, and you don't have the courage.

Life is a game of failure, and as far as I can tell people still cling to the belief they have the winning lottery ticket

You don't. You just don't know it. The World has your heart.

Anyway I gotta take the hopester.

Laterzzzz.

No comments: