Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Long And Winding Road.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday went pretty good. I actually got out of work early in a Friday, which is surprising. I took the long way home on my bike just cuz. I sat outside, and did nothing. Lisa brought mulch home, so I have stuff to do today after work. I gotta take Hope for a run in a bit, and that is about it. I am pretty excited for today. I guess I am like this a lot. I always wonder if today will be a day I become a better version of myself. Typically the answer is no. :)

It is a new day though so you never know. Here are some differences in me now compared to when I was super motivated. I would bike 4 mikes to some trails by my house and run the trails. Hilly trails. Didn't feel like doing that yesterday. I would take my road bike out, and just go long. Can't say I am totally against that.

Back in the day I had goals, and these days not so much. I stay active, but not really hard core like I used to. I look at stuff when I bike. I notice the neighborhood, and my surroundings.

Wanna know why I have no goals??  Part if it is the constant injuries probably finally broke me. I don't think my knee would handle more and more miles. Also it just doesn't even matter. Of the important things in life it just isn't. In this life very little is important, but it will be probably impossible for your heart to comprehend that. What I've learned about myself is I am worth so very very little on my own, but I took the right steps long ago, and I've been made important. Just what I do here.

A blog about life, and this blog shows you I stay on my path. No one is so important they can lead me astray. My strength and confidence come not from me though. My life is mine to live, but in my heart I pull an unwilling people to follow. It is kinda a crazy thing too, cuz I know this will end up in a good way eventually, but you people have made this so much harder than need be.

I was alone, and young when I first started my story. Many of you are attached and old for starting this type of thing. All is possible though so eventually this story has to unfold. Sooner is better than later, cuz if you have to be pulled by other means than me that is usually some pretty tough stuff. Those who have had significant things happen this year can give testimony to that.

Life is not stress free, but if you stray too far, significant things pull you back.

I don't know how the future days will look. I know the one final thing I must do. I've known it for decades, but I surely didn't know about my blogs. I didn't know what overcoming the 2nd time would be like. No idea. That was brutal.

I am anxious for the 3rd time, which is ridiculous I know cuz it will not be fun, but I do end up with all I wanted.

Funny thing though is security was one of those things, but I got that already.

Whatever it is I'll do I will have help. The one who overcame will be with me, cuz that is the only way to victory. On my own = no way. :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading !!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. The first warm days of the year are the best. Hoping to be a better version of myself today.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxzz

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH. :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz :)

Aloha. :)

Xxxxxxx   Ooooooooo.  ;)

 


No comments: