Saturday, April 23, 2016

It's The Weekend.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday was pretty okay. I came home after work, and it was overcast. I sat on the couch wondering what to do. I thought about watching something on netflix, but the sun came out so I went outside. It turned out to be a nice day. Lisa came home, and we went out to eat. We had a buy one get one free meal at a local pizza place. I got a Vegetarian sandwich. Not cuz I don't eat meat, but cuz they make a Hell of a veggie sandwich. We came home she watched tv, and I fell asleep.

Lisa is off the next 3 days, and the weather should be pretty good for the next two. I have to work for a bit today, but I'll be home by early afternoon. I have time to get a run in too. Anyway, I think I'll make a cup of coffee. Hold on...

 Okay coffee is done. So what else is on my mind??  Not much. Geesh, maybe I shouldn't even blog today. I will, but this is the point where I have no idea what will come out.

I don't know if that sounds funny, strange or what. I can really go down many avenues. I just look inside myself, and see if anything is there. I think back to yesterday's post. It is kinda funny, cuz life is supposed to mean something right??  There is something about us that says we matter right??

People die every day. People who were sons and daughters. People who were Dads and Moms. It is where life leads. It's been this way since forever. Everything we are "supposed" to be, and things we are "supposed" to do we cannot do. There are a lot of rules. Written and unwritten. If you had the power it would be wise to make your heart perfect. That is out of your power. Inside us all is imperfection.  Funny the fake religious people hide everything that is imperfect, cuz they are "supposed" to be a certain way right??

In a Religion you'll find nothing but false teachers.  In their hearts is deceit, cuz they cannot overcome their own personal sword. There are robes worn, and suits and smiles. I cannot step near these places, cuz their teaching is false, and it is not good for me to go there.

Til this day I cannot even read the Bible, cuz my eyes were opened to see the sword, but the way I am the sword is not good for me til I get understanding. So I haven't touched one for a couple decades.

My story isn't about religion, cuz that is how humans fail. My story is about the truth, and that is at odds with religion. The truth is we are all short of perfection. In other words we are nowhere near who we can be. There is a way to a better us, and that is my story. It always was a choice. A hard one too, cuz you are a child of this World, and in so being the World overpowers you. It isn't your fault, we all are born here. It is your job to find your way. Unlike me you have help. Someone on this planet who writes this blog. I've had a ton of help, cuz I am no longer a child of this World. My vision is clear, and the World does not overpower me.

To be a child of this World is to have a false vision of you. You believe in your own potential, and greatness, but you have absolutely zero power to improve your heart. You are a slave to your own insides, which is something less than perfect.

To be human is to seek for honor in shallow places. It is to be a slave to the World. There only is one way out, and as I told you before the truth is the hardest thing you'll ever do.

Solomon saw the job people like me would have to do a grievous task he said. Indeed it is, but he also saw my life, and what it boils down to. Eat, drink, and be merry. I cannot take credit for that, cuz years ago my heart was taken and placed in better hands. The night I gave up actually. On my own I am nothing. Now I am just a helper, and I am not so good at this.  :)

Actually I am okay, but you people are like all the other ones before. You believed in the World not the messenger. It's always been that way. You too would have crucified the messenger, cuz you go with the World, and the false teachers.

You bet the truth is scary. The scariest thing out there.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Today should be a good day.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxx Ooooooooooooo. :)


No comments: