Monday, April 25, 2016

A Quiet Sunday.

Yesterday ended up being a quiet day for me. Not really intentional it is just how it worked out. On Saturday night I actually stayed up and watched the Hawks game. It started at 8:00. 8:00 PM!!  I know right, who am I??  So I slept til around 5:30 or so. Got out of bed at 6:00 had a cup of coffee, putzed around and then I had to work for a bit. A little over 4 hours. I came home, had lunch, and was tired for some reason. I had some shit I could have done, but I didn't.

Yesterday ended up being like Saturday. I went outside and listened to the SOX game, and watched game day with my app. Lisa putzed with her fairy garden stuff. She cooked dinner on the grill this time, and I watched the final minutes of the DAL MN Hockey game.

She went to a movie with her daughter, and I went to bed. I slept like shit too. Very rarely do I sleep like shit. My mind was thinking about all kindsa stupid shit.

So there you have it. Another day in the books. As to the other part of my blog, is there anything on my mind??  Nope not really. There is just this little thing about me. I know me, and I know how life is. I know some things about you too that you don't. All people are different, but all of you have one thing in common. It is something you don't know, and it would surprise you if I told you. It isn't a good thing either.

Me I have gone through every part of me. Currently I am living in an imperfect vessel. I myself am imperfect. The current version of me ain't all that great. I am not a mass murderer or anything, but I am just not perfect. I am comfortable with me though cuz I am accepted. It is known I cannot be perfect as I know currently I cannot be. The current version of me still is different than what I was born with.

You are what you were born as. A person of this World living a life. We all have that in common. It is just when life pulled me I listened. I asked the tough questions like what's the point??  I seeked out some good in the World, and I saw none.

Everything is well documented, but along my way I learned the ugly truth. I learned the lies of the World.  The veil was lifted, and my eyes see the truth.

It is inconceivable to you that through no power of yours we can all be made better. We can learn the truth. A wisdom higher than you can attain on your own. The thing that holds you back is the bad part inside you that says you are all that.

If you knew the truth of you, you would surely be surprised.

People are kinda funny that way. Can you believe no matter what you do you get no points??  Crazy huh??  Any labor or sacrifice = nothing.

Us??  This great creature I am is incapable of doing what needs to be done??

Yep!!   :)

You have no idea how helpless we are. A slave to ourself. We cannot do hardly anything to make us better people. Pretty crazy. So we go on living these lives.

I can steer you in the only way you should go, but it still is up to you. You cannot fool me either, cuz I know too much about every human on Earth. Even the ones who came before us.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I am going to try and nap a bit.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzz gaterzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: