Monday, April 11, 2016

The Truth About Cats And Dogs.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am okay. A little tired, but I am done sleeping. I don't really have anything to blog about, but I am up early, and I finished my book. I also have some time before I take the Hopester.

Really I have absolutely nothing going on. This weekend was pretty much nothing significant. I worked, read, watched a little baseball on Saturday.  I ate and slept.  Today will be another day. I'll eat, and work, and take Hope, and go to the liberry to get another book. Not even sure if the 3rd book in my trilogy is written yet, so I'll get another author's book.

I don't know how you people are, but sometimes my mind is kinda silly. For me I know my life has turned out to be important, and what I do here is significant, but right now it just seems silly. Everything is out of my hands. I am along for the ride. I know where we are going and what we are doing, and you don't.

Everything in my life makes sense. I totally trust my path and my direction. Humans really are put into a Weird World and weird life. Like rats in a  maze. Running around looking for something important and significant. Only problem is rats aren't significant. They toil in vain. They live their lives and die, much like us.

There should be a point right??  Somethings gotta matter right??  Why have we gone through all the trouble of living here??

There is a point and there is a purpose, but the purpose is not yours, and your life is not yours.  There is a big World out there. It is filled with Wars, and drugs, and sex, and tv. There is a History of this World, and much of it is Wars, and sex, and rape, and pillage, and stuff like that.

It is an ugly place we live in. Life has been dressed up all pretty to make us blind. Our eyes have been shielded from the ugly truth. The ugly truth is we aren't that great. Either was anyone else. We also are not good enough. We fall short.

These are things I know are true. These are things that don't scare me, cuz I am sitting in a good spot. I am just not sure what you are doing to be honest.

Trying to find something significant in a life and a World that isn't.

It all is pretty silly where I stand, but that is just how my mind is today. Kinda along on this silly ride.

But hey it's Monday. My easiest day of work. I'll take Hope, and check the weather. It rained all day yesterday, but sounds like it stopped. Maybe I'll be able to bike to work.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome a Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Tryna get a picture of how much you can see inside you. I doubt much.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzz gaterzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: