Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Catching Up On Sleep.

Makes all the difference in the World sleep does. I was like a zombie yesterday, and I slept great last night. I woke up for a bit, but slept deep  again. I had some dreams that were of the type you would want to wake yourself up. I did too. I was in a precarious position, and I figured I can get out of this. I am just dreaming so I woke myself up. I don't recall ever being able to do that before.

Yesterday I rushed home to cut the grass. I was glad to get that done. We even hung out back some more. It was warm. The storms came last night.

There you have it. Another day down the drain.

Today starts another day. It starts off with good sleep, and a cup of coffee. I imagine it will start off with a bike to work too. I know yesterday's post was quite the doozy. You have no idea. Some things I wonder if it is even fair to tell you things, cuz so much happened to me after I went through the eye of the needle. I don't think that made things easier for me. My fear was no less. I realize you haven't even felt the terror of our end. I lived it, and have been judged while living. I faced my condemnation, and I've faced my death.

I guess even during my bad Summer I always had hope, although I was on the wrong side of being right. I learned a lot that Summer, and not much if it is anything you would particularly want to know. It basically showed me how Humans were, because it showed me how low, and insignificant I was. Even after suffering stuff already.

I tell you what disappears when you go up to the judges. Hope disappears. The judges do not give you a favorable rating. They are crafty and wise with the sword. They are to test you. I surely would have failed if my heart was not strengthened, and I was not given the right words to say. It is the answer to life too. People are all like I want I want I want, and the answer is to deny yourself, and say your will.

You don't know what that means for you, but it is good. Better than whatever the heck it is you do. You still have to do stuff in the World. That is known, but you have another job to do outside of the World. It will probably be hard, and you will probably be tested. I was, but with help I overcame.

The two sides of life. The shit we do in the World, and the other one you were set aside for.

Put all arrogance away too, cuz without help you don't make it. The only thing you can do is overcome yourself. I know it is probably hard cuz a lot of you probably want to win the lottery or something.

There came a point in time for me where very little was important. My work is done so to speak. I do have to go up to the judges one more time, but the one who overcame will be with me. Saving the few who were strong enough to make the trip.

So yeah there is a lot to life you don't know about. It has always been this way, but the World hid itself with a veil. I've been given the light to shine on the World, cuz that too is my job. I judge the World.  This is not at all what this College Graduate had in mind, as I pondered death, my shortcomings, and this shitty World.

One does what one is supposed to. A little secret though. I am no longer the little boy born approaching 50 years ago.

I am something completely different. My story is not mine I made, and I am not the author.

Anyhoooo, today should be a good day.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Sox came back to win on the road. Looking good around 1/8th if the way through. Seriously I was more stoked about that victory than gave a fuck about the Hawks loss. Hawks will be back next year.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.    :)

Xxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: