Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Most Important Thing That Happened Yesterday.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I guess I am okay. I am up early so guess I'll do this, even though I got nothing to blog about. As to my title it is a joke. Nothing important happened yesterday as with most days. :)  I so funny.

I see the SOX won so that's good. They had a rough few games, but are still sitting at 9-5. It is early so not really sure what to make of them. Yesterday was kinda cold when I got home. I went outside to see if it was okay to hang outside, but it was windy, so I watched a movie, and a couple episodes of it's always sunny. Oh I did sleep in yesterday too, and that felt great.

As you can see my life is a bit boring. I am sure yours is too.  What is life??  What are we doing? We all follow the society we live in kinda in whatever direction it goes. I assume most people work. Some get married, have kids. Pay bills, buy a house. These are things we were supposed to do right??

Actually...  Who knows what the fuck we are supposed to do??  Look at all the things you base your whole life on. Why do you do it, and why have you done these things??  It seemed right didn't it??  Isn't that what people do??

Me, I threw everything away just like I said I was going to. Just in case. That led me in quite a different direction. It led me to the truth of life. Who knew??  Who knew how messy and horrible this thing is??

The World threw one over on us. The World and the people dressed themselves up to make it all look pretty, but it isn't. The World is messy, and dirty, and imperfect. Humans made heroes out of other humans, many just cuz History books paint false pictures.

Geesh I am just reading a Fictional book now.  I thought the author was better than he was, but even the story sorta puts superhero qualities in people. It is pretty ridiculous kinda. What kind of life is it if there are no heroes??

It ain't bad. It means you gotta good set of eyes, and no one is on a pedestal. It means you can look at everyone, and know they are in the same boat as you. Less than being a Saint. I realize none besides me looks at things that way, cuz one of the many things you are a slave to is the hierarchy of nothing that puts some people in a "better" class. If you could see their lives though you'd know they fall short just like you.

If you could take the sheet of clothing off the World, and the people, it would look so much different than how you see things now.

You don't get that though. It is not yours to grab, and it is out of your reach as perfection is out of mine.

It is available as perfection is for me. Me, my work is done, so I wait for my time. You haven't done anything yet, but if you do you get a different set of eyes. My guess is you sorta have a good enough set of eyes currently to want more. Something is missing.

I've told you all these things though. I go on though, cuz I am pretty ridiculous. :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome a Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Think I'll get some stuff done today. I was kinda lazy yesterday.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxx. Ooooooooo.  :)


No comments: