Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Making Me Work.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday was a pretty okay day as far as days go. I finished work early so we could go to a convention a baking supplier put on.  It was okay as far as those things go. I am pretty much a newbie as far as those things go, so I didn't know what to expect.

One thing you kinda take away from baking from scratch to prepared foods is there are a lot of chemicals not added when you do things from scratch. One of the guys was surprised that our guys make their own donut glazes from scratch. It is pretty simple from what I gather, and there are no added chemicals. I assume most places use the mixes with whatever added chemicals.

Anyway I got paid to go so that was cool. Free lunch too the supplier provided. On the way home I ran into a guy I worked with for ~20 years give or take. I checked out his new house his girlfriend bought, and had a few drinks. It was kinda cold out, so that worked out okay. The stuff I want to get done is more warm weather stuff. Not sure what I was going to do when I got home anyway. I already planned on an easy meal anyway.

So there you have it. Another sun and moon have come and gone. It is how life goes. I kinda get a feeling people think in life they have done okay. I mean none of us is Hitler right??  The truth goes deeper than the surface. It goes all the way inside. On the average I guess we are all doing okay as far as humans judge, but are we really??

I say we are not, cuz I know we are not. Life is hard. Our hearts aren't perfect. Anger is in people, and what can make that go away. One way is to not give a rat's ass about politics, cuz that shit makes no one smarter. In the US it creates more anger. Much anger is directed at people too, and I guess cuz people labor in something or other, and others don't put forth the effort.

I could give a fuck about what people do, cuz regardless of anything we aren't perfect. I would hope people find humor in life, and also be honest about the shortcomings we have in life. No one is perfect, and it isn't in our power. I am not saying it is impossible, cuz it isn't. It just is as far as we are concerned. No labor or sacrifice brings about perfection on our end. No points come from our labor or sacrifices either.

A life lived just cuz is what we pretty much do. Society is different than it was 40 years ago, but we are pretty much the same. We are like a little bug trapped in the World's web. A bug trapped in a web is only concerned about the web he/she finds himself or herself in. Most/all of you are only concerned about the web of life you find yourself in. You are enslaved in your life.

There only is one way out, and it does not involve going out to Walden Pond or going all "into the wild". You actually don't have to go anywhere. You just deal with you.

I've gone on about that seemingly forever though. There are answers, but I am afraid if everyone has all the answers already you have no need to search for any.

You've nailed life. You are always happy. You wake up every day like life is going to be super fun, cuz of all the remarkably fun things you must do day in day out.  :)

Hahaha.  That makes me laugh.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I gotta take the Hopester.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo. :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: