Friday, April 22, 2016

The Ferns Cane Up.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I almost decided to sleep in again today.  :)  I don't know why, usually I go to bed early and wake early. I've been going to bed early, but wanting to sleep more.  Who knows??

One of the things I've been paying attention to this week is the ferns. Not much last weekend, and now there are a ton that have come out of the ground. Every day there is more, and they are a ton taller. Trees are starting to come alive. This is the best part of Spring.  I love sitting outside to look at Nature come alive I guess.

Anyways life continues to roll on. Work seems to be a bit busier. At least on my side of the table.

Really I don't have much else so I guess I can dig for something. As all of you know Prince died.  If you don't have FB than I guess it's possible you don't know. What do I think??  I think he died early, but it was how his days were going to end anyway. We all are headed in that direction. The days continue to pass and one day we'll breathe no more.

I think death is a significant thing. You don't start living until you deal with your end. The World has you thinking about everything but. You are supposed to do this and that and that and this. What are your 5 and 10 year plans??  You are the master of your Universe, and your thumbs make you such an amazing creature of  awesomeness. You can read the future so those 5 and 10 year plans are money. Bank on it.

All our plans these days pretty much are about money as far as I can tell. We value that above all else. I invested back in the day in Weimar Republic dollars. I'd be a bazillionaire today if things turned out different.

All currencies eventually fail. All Societies are a failure. Imperfect things. Everything is imperfect as are we all. It is one of the things people should consider. There is a best a person can be, and there is us. You standing alone in the World traveling on the same route as Prince.  Here today, and gone tomorrow.

Of all the things to do in the World there really is only one that is a must. A turn. I've gone on and on about that, but life has to make you turn. You need to be pulled in other ways. Many of you have, and many must see their heart is not all it could/should be.

A person born in this World is born into failure. No one gets out alive. We seek our niche. What our lives must mean.

The answer is we will fall short of our expectations of life, cuz our hearts cannot be content in how they are.

It took a very long time, and I've gone through many things to be as I am now. That still remains a less than perfect person. I still haven't got what I came for so to speak.

I guess when I started my journey I figured it was a one to two week plan, and then I start whatever it is I do. I guess it was a decades long plan. I've labored long, and still have not gotten what I wanted. I continue to sorta stand on the outside looking in, but my heart is already in. It is how I am content.

I cannot really explain anything to you. What I do here early is different than the rest of my day. I finish up here, and go back in the World. I become regular Steve I guess, and who know what my eyes will see. Sometimes just funny shit. I mean life is ridiculous, but we still will all die. The serious side of our existence. Not a damn thing matters when we breathe our last.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I gotta check the weather before my run.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxx  Oooooooooooo.  :)

No comments: