Monday, April 18, 2016

I Sorta Realized This Today.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Every two weeks I can potentially get a full day off from work, and yesterday was one of the those days off.  I got all the dishes done, and all the laundry besides some blankets and afghans. I fixed our shed, and started cleaning our breeze way. I sat outside. I had a couple fruity vodka drinks, and had fun. It was a good day. It was a good weekend.

Today I am up early. My heart is happy, and I realize you people don't have that luxury. I have a gift you lack. Joy. I generally wake up in a pretty good mood. I know why I am the way I am. You have absolutely no idea why you wake up feeling one way one day, and one way another. I know why, but I cannot really explain it to you, cuz these things you have to learn in your own. Ya gotta want to take that trip. Some of you might not want to, and it really is fine with me. I have a job to do, and I do it. I am heading in a certain direction for a destination. My destination is the final thing I must do in my current form. As you are now is how the multitudes have always been.

In a hierarchy of sorts some may be better than others at stuff, but none are perfect myself included. In your World you have justified that doesn't matter. In my World I don't justify shit. That does matter.

One way is a way of strength. One way is a way of nothing. One way is worth everything, and the other way is worth nothing.

Your heart has those two ways mixed up too. Your heart lies to you.  It is why you have to overcome you. Your foundation is a lie, and you need to switch it to a foundation of truth.

The truth is nothing like you think, but I've told you all that. You cling to your lying heart though. It's all you know. You've been given good information, but you don't believe. It's like you think you are a Saint already. You do know better than that right??

Crazy people.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I am going to take Hope, and have a good day today.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Laterzzzz. Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxx.  Oooooooo.   :)

No comments: