Friday, November 1, 2013

I Haven't Done A List In A While...

Good mor, ahh crap.   Afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I thought I woke up in a bad mood, but I guess I am not.  It helps I don't have a fucking thing to do all day until I go to work tonight.  A lazy lazy day.   I was going to run again today, but my knee isn't really feeling all that hot, so I'll take the day off.   I could run, but I'd rather just sit here and be lazy. 

So How about a list,  been a while:  
  • No Offense,  well maybe a little offense.   I hate the term Type A.  Who can box their whole personality in something like that??  I know you want to cuz it makes things easy, but you are just lying to yourself.  
  • Well this is already a shitty list, because I have nothing really on my mind.   
  • No wonder I haven't done a list in a while.  
  • So as I am starting to get in shape a bit, and it is fricken November, you want to know my goals??
  • I don't have any I don't thing.  Stay, healthy and keep plugging along, and see where things look in January.  
  • That is two months away. 
  • What will next year look like??
  • I have a feeling you know what I will be about, and the things I will do.   I don't keep it hidden. 
  • What will your year look like??  
  • A lot can happen in a year.   This year is different than last year, but I still pull.  
  • One thing I notice is None of us really look all that fabulous anymore do we??
  • We have all let the fabulous layers come off huh??  
  • Nothing we really did, but kinda how we are being led huh??  
  • Do you notice it??  or is it just me??  
  • Nothing we really do is all that impressive is it??  
  • I think that is pretty neat.   Too bad not everyone wants to come on this ride, because really as slow and steady as this shit is moving it is pretty fascinating.   
  • I read a blog the other day, and she said something to the effect, "to my long time readers"  That term kinda threw me, because I am a long time reader.  I didn't comment, because who knows what the Hell she is thinking half the time anyway, but I was that.  A long time reader.   hmmmm.
  • That is the curse of blogging too, because half the time we feel we are the only one who reads us.   
  • That is my gift.   I am the energizer fucking bunny, because I keep blogging anyway.   :)   Been doing it a while.  
So that is my list.   It ain't anything great, but nothing I have ever ever done has been really.   You either.   Can you accept that??  Can you accept nothing you will do will really ever be that great??   Truth, that mother fucking Bitch.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   You know really it is a brand new time for me.  New job.  Not enslaved to the same ole same ole anymore.  I still have a house that ties us down, and stuff like that, but let's face it.   I was never going to do anything all that exciting anyway.   I like the freedom though of having a low paying job.   A layer of slavery removed.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I don't give a ton of extras, but I think Kim Sheridan can use them.  Cole is a Senior this year, and the youngest is a Freshman.   She is a Mom, and just last year both were just little kids in her mind.  She is good people.  :)    xoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D  

No comments: