Tuesday, November 19, 2013

When You Look Inside, Do You See Anything??

Good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing ehhhh, so so.   I slept more this morning so that is good.   I have one more night to work, and then I have 3 days off.   I have worked 6 days in a row I think so I am getting tired, and can use a day off.  Last night we all helped inventory the back room, and I was counting and sorting things in my sleep this morning.   It was like a 12 hour block of playing Tetris dreams.   Also you keep thinking, wait,  did I count this already or no??  Horrible. 

It is done though, and to be honest there is A LOT of room for human error inventorying the back room.  Especially when Thanksgiving is coming up, and it isn't exactly empty back there.   I was glad to see Jim the manager let the two other guys help with the Inventorying.   Seems like they enjoyed it.  Being a part of the work.   Always trust your people, and always let them be in on all the activities of the job.   More shit gets done.   Employees feel they are part of the "Help" instead of just labor. 

Trust goes a long way in many areas, and you find good workers, it is best to trust them to do good work.   My hat's off to the guys last night.  

Anyway, not a lot going on with me.   I am going to cook a roast tonight, and baked potatoes.   I'll start in like an hour or so.   Been a while since we have done a roast.   Roast beef rules too.  

I woke up kinda in a bad mood, and didn't want to blog.   I already feel better though, because I dunno, I am sharing my life??   I think people don't want to share the big parts of life, and really just like sharing the day to day.   Day to day is normal, and the real us inside is scary to show.   Maybe we aren't even looking too.  I don't know. 

Nothing in this World is really all that important.  It is all kinda silly really.  The one thing of life too is none of us have a redeeming quality.   There is nothing about us that is worth more than what I have been saying.   I think we know it deep down, and that is why we judge ourselves against the Hitlers and what not.  

We all were born imperfect in this World, and how do we feel like we are worth something??   We bury our heads, and live day to day our silly little lives.   Going after bucket lists and whatnot.   If only I could show you how I am.   If only you could have seen me going through my life, and to know what really makes me how I am.  

Ahhhh,  that is understanding huh??   To know people inside and out.  

Your vision into yourself is only so good.  You want better vision, and more strength etc...   The other quid pro quo.   Here take my life, I am worthless and I have nothing to offer etc...   Please take my coin.   Why thank you, let me show you the life I can return to you.   It is beyond your wildest dreams.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   I don't even know if my title makes sense to what I wrote.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D  

No comments: