Monday, November 11, 2013

Some Things About Me...

Hello and good afternoon all.   How's it going?   Me, I am doing okay.  I don't really know people all that well I guess.  Maybe I do, and I am just a fool, who knows??   I do know if I didn't wake up feeling like doing this I wouldn't.  If I didn't know this serves some type of purpose, I wouldn't do it.  I do this thing here.  I blog.   While like only 5 people still blog anymore I still do. 

Why don't others??   I have no idea.  Maybe it is boring to do.  That is the whole thing, I just don't know people. 

I was listening to the radio this morning on the way home from work, and they were talking about some reddit  site, or something like that.  Some lady was saying you can anonymously put yourself out there, so people don't know it is you. 

Anonymously put yourself out there.   Maybe that is something there.   People are afraid to put themselves out there, because of what will happen, so they do it anonymously.  Blogging is kinda hard, because this isn't anonymous.   People know who is writing... for the most part. 

The World is like that huh??   Put your best foot forward, because if not someone will bite your head off.   Heck, I lost a job for saying shit on FB.   True stuff said in a mean way.  No one likes the truth do they??  Life is better off hiding behind a smile.  Do and say the Politically correct stuff.  Jobs and incomes may depend on it. 

Then I think of the History of the World, and there were always powers greater than the individual that tried to shape the individual.  In life we were always supposed to do some certain things.   Live within some type of confines.  Secret Police to instill fear in people.  Killing many if needed to make sure the multitudes stayed under control.  Do what we say, because we know what is right. 

No one was ever free in this World, although that word has been used to death.   We are all enslaved to so many things.  That is a good thing for the multitudes on some levels, because Anarchy would be worse yet. 

There is a freedom out there though that makes you feel better.  This freedom has a strength tied to it, because it is a strength given.   It isn't a strength worked for by doing whatever, but it is a strength given as a part of a Spiritual Journey that takes you from point A to point B.  A battle from point A, I wanna see how great I can make myself, to point B where I am nothing.   I can do so very little.   My life doesn't mean anything really, BUT I feel mostly good about it.   You see it was always the truth that sets you free, and Point A is very far from point B.   Point A is us fabulous but enslaved.   At some point life breaks you down, and you yearn for point B.   Life is powerful like gravity.   It never stops pulling us.  

Now my journey will take me to a point C, and that is always what I yearned for most.  Why??  For all the wrong reasons really.  I wanted strength and security, and I thought I needed all the things I would get from point C would give me the strength and security I need.   I was wrong.   I get all those things from point B.  C is just a gift so I can know the whole story.   I would get understanding, and then I can actually really help.  

Who knew this story was so long.   I knew what I was doing in the early 90's was important.   I know this thing serves a purpose. 

Oh well.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Aweseome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Everyone knows all the important sub: 3:00  hour marathons happen in Boston.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

No comments: