Friday, November 8, 2013

A First For Everything...

Good Afternoon all.  It is a bit late for me to be blogging, and main reason is I couldn't fall asleep when I got home from work.  That is a first, I can usually fall asleep right away.   I felt great at work, so maybe I got too much sleep yesterday.

I have tonight off, and work the next 3 days.   Tomorrow Lisa and I are going to see the new Thor movie coming out.  It is a matinee.  So that is my weekend.  I will watch some football in between. 

I have nothing to really write about today, so I have no idea where this is going to go.   I have to go pick up something to cook for dinner soon.  I have no idea what I am going to make.  We will see. 

So anything new and exciting going on with me??  Nope, just living this life here.  It is what people do who are living.   Try to live a life.   There is more to life though than just the day to day, and it is these things we hide.  We don't want people to know us, because we are failures at life.  No matter what we do day after day we fail. 

So we dress up this failure in the best things we can think of.   You know life kinda wasn't even like that before.   In the 1200s you may have never traveled more than 10 miles from where you lived.  You were enslaved to some feudal lord or something.   Life has been like that for generations and generations. 

Now we are enslaved to the feudal lord of money.   Need money for this and that.   Health Insurance, Kid's college.   We are supposed to have some great plan for our retirement years.  Rush, rush, rush, rush.   It never ends.  The rat race of life you will not win.   You will lose.   There isn't enough money in the World to make you happy and secure.   As a matter of fact the more you go on, the more you need to feel secure. 

If you do have all the money in the World it still doesn't matter.   I was walking Hope the other day.   By us is some huge ginormous house on Lake Macatawa.   The dude who tried to buy his way into being the Michigan Governor owns it.   One of his parents was part owner of Amway, and he married some mean Bitch whose parents owned some factory around here.   It isn't even their first home.  It has like 1000 rooms or something.   The way I felt, being outside on a nice Fall day, I thought it felt good to be outside.  I thought of my humble house, which is plenty plenty big enough for us, and I thought what would someone do with all the extra rooms??   I mean I guess you could invite sycophant friends over, because trust me that bore of a man that is all the types of friends he has.  

It is stupid.   A house of that magnitude for no reason at all.  Life is everything how we feel on the inside, and we try to fill that up with stupid shit.  There is only one way of being content.   Only one way of living a life that matters.   There are no shortcuts, and there is no other way. 

I know you are smart, and you are a human, and you can reason, and you can figure everything out.   We can't though.  

I have gone on and on and on though.  I guess you do too.  

Oh well.   Gotta run.  I have to go get something to cook for dinner.   You know what??  That is always the highlight of my day.   I don't chase after the wind you know??  I don't chase after things that don't really matter.  

I chased for a life that matters, and I didn't have to travel anywhere.   It had everything to do with me, and nothing really at all about the stupid shit we pass the time with doing what we do in this World. 

I am with me.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  ehhh,  I got nothing for a p.s.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good write Steve!! xoxo Love, Doreen