Monday, November 4, 2013

Hide In Your Shell

I like that song by Supertramp, so I thought I'd use it as my title.  So what is going on with me??   Not much.   My knee isn't acting so great, so I actually didn't run yesterday, and only ran a 2 miler this morning after work.   I liked the run this morning, although my knee didn't feel great.  It was light out, and I don't know I think I just felt great after work.

Did I think about things this morning??  I sure did.  Not so much on my run, because there was nothing really on my mind at that time, but before I went to sleep. 

One of the things I thought about is how this blog is.   I can wear my shoes.   Not a big deal, but not sure if I would want to wear yours.   One of the things I wanted was to have someone like me who would help, but I never ever really did.   I just had the voices in my head, and a lot of times those are the wrong voices.  That may sound crazy to you, but everyone has them.  The stupid shit you say to yourself you know?? 

People seem lost.   They seem blind to their life and this World.   Can't see two steps in front of you, because of why??  Fear??   Are you afraid of the truth of life, and of this World??   Do you want to go to a safer place where blankets are warm, and sleep is allowed, and the World doesn't have you by the balls?? 

I ask myself right here right now, what do I want out of life??   Nothing really.   It offers me nothing.  There is no bucket list, because my eyes and my heart know the worth of things, and the bucket ain't worth shit.  Also you know my life isn't worth shit either.   I don't mean that in a negative way, because I accept it.  I know it, and I believe it, but I have other things that keep me happy.  A heart that is mostly upbeat, as long as people don't act stupid. 

I see life for all it is worth and all that it offers, and you people don't.   Can you see your life??   Is your vision so bad??  The things we do to pass the time are pretty crazy.   The jobs we do are pretty dumb.   The best things in life are if your heart is mostly happy.   The worst things in life are false visions.   False visions of life.  False visions of our importance.  False visions of our worth.   All that is false is bad, and everything in this World is false. 

The truth is a good thing, but it isn't always a feel good thing.   How better is it to try and endure life when you know your on the right path.   How horrible is to have to hide, because you are afraid??   The path of hiding never has an end.   The path of truth just has acceptance.   The ability to accept life for what it is, and move on.   People can handle that, but they are afraid.   Your whole failures in life to this point are because you are afraid.   Is that how you want to be known?? 

I do like courage, and like strength, and people lack that.   Why I wonder??   I think maybe they are afraid to accept the truth. 

Too bad.   Oh well, I am out.   laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: