Monday, November 18, 2013

Well This Thing Keeps Happening...

Hello, and good morning all...  oops.  Afternoon all.   I did not sleep enough yet, so definitely need to get a nap in before work tonight.  Weather is pretty crappy out here in our neck of the woods.  Howling winds and stuff. 

What is going on with me??  Well, believe it or not, I actually feel like getting some stuff done today.  Clean the kitchen, and I am thinking of shopping to make home made pizza.  It is kinda what I feel like.   I may make homemade Mac and Cheese though too.  We'll see.   I may do the Mac and cheese thing.   I have been wanting to try that, and have never done it before. 

I am just kinda thinking here about life, and this blog and stuff.   This is my life, and this is my blog.   That is a story too huh??  I have been telling you people to follow my path, and what have I done??

Isn't there a saying about "those who try to hold onto their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake find it."


Remember that one??  It works.

I don't really understand people all too well.  

We are strange creatures doing strange and silly things while we are alive huh??  

Do you ever step back, and take a close look at you and your life??   I mean really, this shit is pretty dumb isn't it?? 

What are you accomplishing?? 

What great and lasting deeds do we do??

Silly huh??  

I think so too. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  It is kinda nice that at my age, all days are the same really.   Sun-Sat there is no difference in any of 'em.  Some people wait for the weekend, and for me every day is just another one. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: