Wednesday, November 20, 2013

You Never Know What Will Come Up On This Thing..

Hello all.   How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.   I didn't sleep enough, but I have the next 3 days off.   I don't go back to work til Saturday night, so who cares.   It was a pretty tough stretch the last 6 days or so, but when I got home this morning I didn't care.   I have 3 days off in a row.   I thought about making myself a cocktail to celebrate this morning, but opted for bed.  

I have no idea what I will do today, probably nothing, but tomorrow I guess I will probably wake up early, take the Hopester, and get some stuff done around the house.   I like those kinds of days.   I might think of something for dinner too, but right now I am so unhungry it is the furthest thing from my mind.  

Anyhoooo I can throw a lot of doozies on this thing.   It seems like such a waste of time though, because, well, for many reasons. 

  • People don't believe
  • People don't read  
  • People don't comprehend??  

I don't know, but it is a waste.   I was thinking yesterday too, What??? Why????    Help!!!

You see this is the craziest story in the World.   Whoever I am still kinda is with me, but I write this thing with whatever comes in my mind.   This here is my final battle, and it really isn't my battle.   It is your battle with yourself, and you are losing.   I cannot do anything.   I am as powerless as can be, but I have been writing just this blog alone for a long time, and it hasn't done a damn thing.  

Everybody still doing what they are doing.   Keeping a blind eye, because this shit here is scary.  

If you read this, I am asking you to turn your whole World around.   Your whole understanding of everything should be thrown out.

 We are not good people, we are bad.   We are not strong when it comes to things like honesty, because the World judges.   We do not want to show people who we really are, and that can be for a couple reasons.   We are fucked up as people, and maybe we are not even looking.

Oh well Kind of disappointing.   Truth is a Bitch, and no one wants to deal with it.  

So as I look inside myself today what am I thinking??  

Not much.   It is just another day.

There really are two ways to live.   In the dark where we hide things, and in the light where we show our strength.   You are gonna need help to do what needs to be done, but you only trust yourself.   You don't want to take the hard path, because I dunno, afraid??  

You should be afraid, because to overcome the World and everything you will need help.  There is only one who overcame the World, but you want nothing to do with that strength.   You would rather believe the easier stories that have been falsely teached.

Oh well.  

cya.   

No comments: