Monday, November 25, 2013

Guess I Will Wing This One...

Hello, how's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  Nothing major going on with me.  I do have the next 3 days off again though, so that is cool. I have no idea what I will do.  Not a lot to do actually, so we will see.   My last 3 days off in a row, I ran 3 days in a row, so that will be the plan.

So, I really don't have much to blog about today, so I guess I will look inside myself, and see if there is anything in there.   One thing I think is people do not have a real good vision into themselves.  Hard to differentiate maybe who we really want to be, and really what is happening inside us.   Two different things.  The Socially acceptable version of us is totally different than who we really are.  Maybe that is what I did all those years ago.   I was alone in the World.  I owed no one anything, and it was my life to do as I choose.  I had a College degree so the sky was the limit.  

After going through the personal deaths and break ups etc..., and a real look at the World and all that was out there, I think the one thing I wanted to be was a good person.   I wanted to make me the best person ever.  I meet people like Lora, and I go on my honesty kick.   That was the truth I grabbed a hold of.   That was my crutch.  No matter what honesty has to be good right?? 

Remember when I had a party, and Katrina walked into my room, and I was with that really good looking blonde.  YIKES!!   That sucked.   Took a bit of courage to look at how I hurt Katrina there.   Anyway as you may know at work there was a good looking blonde girl, and man would I have loved to look fabulous in her eyes.  I grabbed my crutch of truth, and told her I cheated on my last girl friend, or was about to.  So really I threw any hope for any gain of fabulous, and told this cute blonde what a guy pig I am.  That is something you can hold onto though huh??  The truth.  It will never steer you wrong, and it always always turns out for good. 

Truth is so hard, because we all have our demons, and we all want to look fabulous, but if we let people know what we think, well they can judge.

So in this big old World where there is nothing really good, that is one good thing.  To get to the truth of you. 

Life isn't always what it is cracked up to be.  People surely disappoint.  It is in our nature.  We aren't perfect, we are selfish people, and our own interests have always been the most important thing about us. 

Let's face it too how many of us really want to look good in other people's eyes??    What are some of the things you do to make that happen??   There really are two sides to us huh??  The World side, which is of this World, and the other one we kinda keep locked in our closet.   We don't want people to see that person.  The person locked in the closet is probably the best part of us.   That is the person who will win the race of life.  The other is caught up in the World rat race, and the other us is looking at things, and wondering. 

Anyway there is a lot to life.   I have this terrible job of blogging and explaining stuff.   Turning people's World upside down, because we always thought our Worldly self was pretty good.   That person isn't.  That person is of this World, and enslaved to all the chains this World has created.   You have to beat that person.   They have a pretty good control of you too.

Guess that is it.   Probably see you early tomorrow.

cya.   

No comments: