Sunday, November 10, 2013

Who Blogs During A Football Game??

I know I know, the Bears are playing the Lions, and I am blogging??  What is my deal??  I just turned the volume down.  

So what is going on with me??  Not much.  I am blogging late today, can you tell I worked last night??  I was kinda thinking work last night was going to be challenging, because there were just 2 people scheduled.  Me and another, and the other ended up being in Detroit with his sick mother.   She is like 90 years old or something.  I flew solo, and was able to get everything done a measly 45 minutes after my shift ended.   I ended up not taking any breaks, because I knew it was going to be that type of night. 

You ever think of your past.  Where did you start and where are you now??   I am not really talking about me so much, because well everything about me is on here.  Have I not done my past to death already??  Time just moves along, and changes us huh??  We are different today than we were say 5 years or so ago. 

You know what we'll say??  We'll say our lives are better.   We are doing great.  I cannot be happier etc...    How are things though??   Life just goes on  and on huh?   What are we really doing, and what really is important??   I know I say not a lot is real important, because it isn't.  I don't know all the reasons why life is how it is.   Why we have to be here doing this crazy thing.   I know it isn't our design, and we don't understand the whys of it.  I mean we grow up, and try our best kinda.   We want to have fun, and smile a lot, and be good and do right.  A lot to life though isn't there??  All these distractions. 

The truth of the matter is we can be made a better way.   Not by working or sacrificing, but really the other stuff I talk about.  How does all this make sense with kids and stuff??  Not sure, but you have to hop on this train and take it.   There is no watching from the sidelines.  To find our place in this World is to find we ourselves our really not all that.   There is no group of people who are all that.   There is no higher purpose in this World we should sacrifice for, because this life is all about you.   People are imperfect and so are all groups.   There was only one path to take, and we want to believe in some path we can see here on Earth.   We need to follow someone. 

I have been leading you in a different direction, because why forfeit your soul, because of what some other person says.   Do they really know what they are talking about??   No. 

Do, I know what I am talking about??  Yes.   I know I can not help you very much.   I know it is a solo journey for you.  You coming to terms with you and making sense of your life. 

We really just have to get to the better parts of you, and well my better and your better may mean different things.   :)   If you catch my drift.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   Now I can watch the Bears with the volume up.   Good game so far.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

Have a good one.   :)    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo   MWAH!!!!     :)


No comments: