Saturday, November 16, 2013

What Do You Want People To See???

Good afternoon all.   How's it going??   Me, I am doing okay I guess.  I really don't have much to blog about, but I guess I have a few things on my mind.   I'll get to them in a sec. 

I ran yesterday morning after work.   I met up with Jerry and Jim.  I figured anywhere from 6-8 miles was fine, but my knee was kinda bugging me at our first stopping point at 2.33 miles, so I turned back around and ran back.  It wasn't horrible, but in November the difference between running 4.6, and 6.6 miles or something is nothing, and since I wasn't 100% pain free, I thought I'd play it smart or wimp out... whichever way you look at it.   :)

There is a whole part of your life, and a whole part of you that scares you??   What will people think if they knew all your secrets??  These are the things we hide though huh??  We hide them behind medals we get from races, or the activities we do day to day, or something about us which somehow someway has to have a redeeming value.  

We are good, and we are tough, and we have done epic things in the World, and our life matters.   It has to right?? 

Such a long long way to go, and it seems people are trying their damndest to hold onto something.   There has to be something about us that makes us better than others right??  Oh, I know many can do things that may look good in other people's eyes, but I am talking about more piercing eyes.   The ones who see your whole life. 

I know you want to matter, and have a purpose, and all that stuff, but you are going about it the wrong way.   You are trying to think of the best things you can think of, and you are not going to make this World a great place.   This is an evil place, with people doing evil things, and we are all enslaved in varying degrees to all kinds of things, least of those being our own shortcomings.  

People are all kinda alike in that they try looking for salvation in other people's eyes.   Look, I am good, because I do this and that.   I put effort in here, and others don't.  

There is another set of eyes that sees everything.  Knows everything, and wasn't it always about coming to terms with us??   Getting to the point where we, like Adam before the fall, let all of us be seen.   No shell of protection, and no nothing.   Our whole being naked before the one who knows everything anyway.  

There is a way back to Eden, and I don't care what the best things you can think of, they don't lead you there.   The Garden of Eden is surrounded by 4 great swords, and the sword is really only helpful for those with understanding.  So your trust and faith should be in the one who has understanding, and it isn't me...   yet.  

See??  I knew understanding was my ultimate goal, but look how much I can do without it, and how little really.   I can stand naked and in the light to be seen, and to be known.   I can feel good about it too, and I have so many other blessings too, like this heart that was given me.  

A strange and long story, and you have your own to go through.   Will You??  

It all seemed so easy huh??    When we are not the ones with the plan, and we are not the ones with the knowledge, and we are not the ones in charge, yeah it is hard.   You need trust, and faith, and you have to be strong, because we are really at his mercy.

There is a right path, and you actually have to take it.   That is the crux of this whole tale.   Your choice.   I know you want the best of both worlds, but like I said before, you are either all in, or all out.  

There is no middle ground.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   Going into work for a few hours tonight.   Should be fun.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   




No comments: