Sunday, November 24, 2013

So What's In Store For Today???

That is a pretty good question, as I am not sure.  I just checked, and I don't get the Bears game, of course I am assuming they aren't playing tonight or Monday night.  I should shovel, as we got a few inches of snow.  I have to work tonight too.   I think I will either watch a movie or read a book.  I never did finish the 3rd book of the Hunger games, because I breezed through the first two, and then got bored with it.  I still have that Poland book sitting on my table too.

There isn't much to this life is there??  There isn't much to any given day either is there??  I mean we really don't do much of anything that is significant at all do we??  We aren't going to change the World.  You won't make it a better place, and the kicker is we cannot even make ourselves better people.

Life is hard.  Life is complicated.   A lot of stuff to it, and none of it is really important.   We always want to believe in something good.   There has to be something here we can sink our teeth in, that says this is good.   What I am doing here is good.   I will hold onto this, and let it take me.  I have been saying to let everything go.  I know that is scary, because you have been holding on for so long.   You believed such and such for so long, and I am here telling you there is another who is here to teach.  Show you the ways you need to go, and for this you need trust, because to do this you stand alone.   No crutch to hold onto.   Nothing you have done to this point will help you on this path.

Who wants to throw away all they believe in??  No one.  You can see where it leads though right??   I mean life surely doesn't get any better, and we sure as heck aren't all of a sudden doing something important.   I know it is a sad state of affairs to wake up one morning and realize, hmmmm,   this life is dumb.

I know some people want to pretend they have the answers, or they have found a way to a happy life, and what not, but mostly people are angry.   Shouldn't this shit mean more??   All the avenues of thought seemingly point the blame for this life elsewhere.   All lives are the same everywhere.   People are unhappy everywhere.   We want answers too, and there are answers, but you have to look in the right places. 

There are ways to go, and we have a lot to do, but you have to deny yourself, and take the right way.   Even if you won't do it for you.   Every life here is a branch, and when one branch withers so does all the corresponding branches that grew off that branch.  It is a tree you see, and it needs to be healthy, and the branches need to grow.   They need  rain as well as sun.

So all along we live this life thinking it is all about us huh??   Nope,  for everything we do we affect others.   Maybe that is a good thing, because sometimes when we are down wouldn't it be nice to know we are here to help others along the way.   Not just us, and we don't know these ways or these paths, and that is why everything has to be done for us. 

hmmmmm,   I think I got all the bad stuff out.   Doesn't mean your interesting though.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I made some homemade pizza the other day, and I think I will have it for lunch.   I almost ate a whole jar of pickles for my break at work last night.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D 

No comments: