Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Get A Lot Of Things On My Mind In The Wee Hours...

Hello, and good morning all.   How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.  Been better and been worse.  You know.  I was thinking about a lot of things this morning before I got up.  Things I don't want to blurt out and say, but things I know are true, and things that would make your life look a lot different right here and right now. 

I guess the best gift I have is having overcome the 2nd time I can do no wrong.  All the things you worry about, or at least I did in the past I don't stress over.  I mean really the best promise I could have gotten was all for good.  That is such a good promise, because the one thing none of us can do or be is all good.   A promise like that says work will be done on my behalf if need be. 

How do you get something like that??   Well I tell you I sure haven't lived it my whole life.  I went through the things in the early 90's that were pretty horrible.   Sometimes you wonder the reasons, but maybe sometimes the reasons are just the story of Job. 

So I think a lot about people and I think a lot about life, and life is a really strange thing, because in the end life is a game of points, and there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING you can do on your own to get points.   It doesn't matter if you think well if I do this and this etc... but there is a higher truth, and a higher wisdom that is beyond our grasp.   Points are not within your grasp.  

You may think why I am such a jerk sometimes, but actually we all are.   Some try and hide it, but we are all mean at times.  You may think if I have this great information then why don't I do the most with it?   I don't have great information really do I?   I mean if I did wouldn't I be able to help people on their way??  Maybe I do in ways, but I sure don't feel it.  

I did look at a lot of lives up to this point.   All you have done, and all you do, and all you continue to do = means nothing.  All our lives up to this point have been us just wasting time, doing what we think is the best for us.  Living our own selfish ways. 

Society has dressed people up, and dressed this World up to make it "appear" some things are good, but this life isn't good.   This life is messy, and ugly, and people are selfish, and depressed, and really not very strong at all.  

People probably think of their futures, but with how this blog goes, and how they act, they haven't really thought too hard and too long, because there was good information to be had, but you were allured by some fairy tale of some sort.   At least some of you.   That is a shame, but powerful things can be done to help people on their way, and people lack a lot. 

People are not very strong.  People have very little trust in things besides their own shallow, and false understanding of life.  I know that makes us all sound like a bunch of idiots, but we are.  The wisdom we'd like is not ours to grab.   It is something given.  So much trust we put in ourselves and such shallow things we look for in life. 

This blog has gone on a while, and sometimes I think of people, and they just don't get it.  I like strength in people, and I think people should seek things like that.   That is a good thing. 


Anyway, I am going to run in a bit.   I ran a little yesterday when I thought I couldn't.  I was limping after work, but when I woke up my knee felt better.   I think it will be okay today too. 

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: