Saturday, November 9, 2013

It Is Like Old Times... well kinda.

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   Remember yesterday I didn't sleep so well when I got home from work??  Yeah, well I didn't stay up too late.   I did my shopping thing, and cooked dinner, had a couple drinks, ate dinner, and fell asleep.   So now I am up at 1:00 AM. 

Let's look at the positives today shall we??   I am going to run long today.   I figure a 3 miler with Hope, and then I am meeting up with Jerry and Jim, and running whatever they run.   Typically this time of year they run 6 miles, but we'll see.  I should be at 9 miles at least for today.   Miles before the miles and all.  :)

My knee isn't perfect, but I don't have to run every day.   We are going to see a movie today.  I am going to read my Poland book for a few hours before I run, and work should be challenging tonight as there is only 2 of us, so should be fun. 

I also have a couple crock pot meals for the next two nights.  

So anyway I was thinking of my post yesterday, and what it means.   Life is this thing that goes on.   The World has been around a long time.   Millions and millions of years before there were humans and stuff.  Beasts of the field eating each other, and surviving.   Pretty much what people have been doing once they got here,  surviving.   None of this messy stuff of life means anything.   Place no importance on any of it.   Your life is made up of two parts.   The crap we do day to day, that doesn't mean a damn thing.   Then the personal stuff.   Our thoughts, and failures, and things we keep to ourselves.  Our pride we have, and anger, and jealousies, and envy, and greed, and all the things that make us less than perfect.  

You see what we do??   We hide all that shit, so no one sees, and try to portray some sort of fabulous view within the World, and that will make us look good, and people will not see our rotten insides.   They will not see our less than perfect self, with all our shortcomings.  This is the stuff that is seen though, and all this is known, and to live in the light, you have to not be ashamed of it.   It is a walk of courage, because you are not right.   You are not good. 

Hitler did this and this doesn't mean anything about you.   You are not judged compared to what others do, you are judged as to how you are.  So this important part of you is the one you have to get to know.   It is the one you have to come to terms with, and it is your fear of this person that holds you back.  It is the fear of showing this person that holds you back. 

Life is full of justifications.   Typically by showing something of self perceived worth in this stupid World that doesn't matter.   The most important part of you is you.   Not whatever you are doing in the World.   Capisce?? 

So this journey is a journey of strength.  Also trust, and I know trust is hard to give, because... well because why??   Because of us right??  We don't trust, because we don't have faith.   It is through trials and tribulations though right??   Am I not living proof of that??

A long way to go.   Don't confuse yourself with what we are trying to do, and really there are no points in the World at all.   So yeah you are living a life, but keep an eye on what is important.   Not very much at all.  

We are living a life of failure, and the only way out was always forgiveness.   It never was sacrifice or work.   There is a time where faith and right meet.   I will have to suffer to get there, and the path has been laid.   It is a path I had to follow, and have been willing to follow since the early 90's.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  So, I'd have to say this is the start of a good day.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, because why not.   :)    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D   

No comments: