Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Start Of A Good Day...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going?  Me, I am doing pretty good.  It is the start of a new day.  Seems like it should be a good one.   I got a lot done yesterday.  Leaves mostly done, laundry, cooked dinner.   Went on a little run.   I was going on my 4 mile route, but cut it to 3, cause I could feel my knee a bit.   I can run again today too.

I have absolutely nothing going on today.   A little bit of work around the house, and I will probably read my Poland book, and watch a movie or so.   I work tonight, so I will nap after dinner.   I am up early enough I should be tired enough to nap.

I look at things different than you people.   Everyone wants to "fix" themselves.   Do the things that make us better people.   Do the things that make us more happy.   Do the things that make life more exciting.   Do the things that make us feel good.

You can search all you want.   Look under every nook and cranny.  Work your way to oblivion, you can do whatever, but I found the answer.   I found everything you are looking for, but you don't believe me.   You know in some way somehow you have got to be able to make you the perfect person right.   Somehow you will put in more effort than anyone, and have the most well rounded, satisfying life ever right??   Somehow someway you will out do everyone who walked the earth, and make you the best ever.

Well there is work that needs to be done, and it isn't you the one doing the work.   The miles and miles you need to travel are on a path not made by you.  It is a path of learning as I have said before, and it is different than you think.

You see we live in this fabulous World, and all the teachings say we are fabulous, because that is politically correct.   Our path leads us to the truth, where contrary to the teachings of the World we are not fabulous.   We are pitiful, miserable, weak, and silly human creatures who live in this great big Spider Web of a World called Earth.   Completely tangled in our life.   There only ever was one way out.   It was a story that started long long ago.  Ages ago.

Look at how the World works.  Can you name me in one area where something isn't dressed up to portray a kind of fabulousness??   Clothes, makeup, advertising, packaging.  Anything???

The World is a pretty fake place.  As I have been doing this long enough, can you name me one thing in this World that is actually worth anything??  All the learning, and all the activities, and all the things we do matter not one bit when we are 6' under.   You will never escape death, and all the things you collect you will not take with.   You were born with one coin.   There only was one way to actually improve your lot with that coin, and you don't want to do it.   My coin my coin.   I want I want I want.

You see???    You are all just little kids still.   I want I want I want.

tsk tsk...


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  time to finish my coffee, and check the weather, and take the Hopester to get the run part of the day done.   A start to a good day.   You ain't got what I got.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: