Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Today Is A Sleep First And Then Run...

Good Afternoon all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.   I was tired after work today, so I just slept.   Lisa came home early from work too, so she went back to bed.  I am only planning on running a little 3 miler today anyway. 

I got my 90 day evaluation at work, and I guess they will keep me.   :)  yay.  

I have tonight off, and actually feel pretty well rested.  I slept pretty deep this morning.  Anything else going on with me?? 

Nope just living the dream.  Actually things aren't too bad.  That is one of the things about me too I guess.   I don't worry about me.   I don't worry too much of how I should be,  and all that other stuff, because as far as I go, I am taken care of. 

My story is so strange, and very hard to relate to I bet.   We are coming from different directions in life.   Most people believe their worth is tied up in how hard they work, and I have come from a totally different angle.   I still work.   I still do stuff, and get things done, but I don't have to look over my shoulder.   Am I a good enough person??   All that stuff, I am who I am, and I will be that good enough person.   I don't work my way toward it, but it will just happen when the time is right.   Somehow someway the time is right, when you people come to terms with your life, you, your past, and all the things you need to look at.   You see you won't work toward this, or force yourself to do this, everything you need to look at you will see.   Everything will be given.  

That I write about these things almost 25 years after the fact I did this stuff is kinda crazy.  I had to learn a lot of stuff along the way, and I did a lot of stuff to get to this point, and I know you are a complete mess in ways, because you have a life, and a lot of plans, but you also have to do this stuff, and you have goals, and things you want to do, and decisions to make, etc...

I have put a lot of trust and faith in people they will do the right thing, and make the right turns/decisions.  I have been going on and on for quite a while, and no sireee did I ever know my life's journey would look like this.  I had no inkling.  I wanted a life that mattered, and that is what was created for me.   I didn't paint the picture, or create the story.  That was done for me. 

I show you my works with my faith, but that was a gift given me, as people typically want to show their worth with their works, and our hearts really are not that good are they??   I mean deep down and stuff. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  Another reason for running when I woke up is pretty mild temps.   It is pretty nice out now.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: