Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Coffee, Blog, And Then Run...

I know I know I am unpredictable.   A day off, am I going to blog before run, or run and then blog.  I like to keep you people on your toes.  So what is going on with me??  Nothing at all.   It is early, I am up, and I have the day off.   I have some things to do today too.  Some laundry, some cleaning, I have to do some grocery shopping, you know typical glam stuff like that. 

Some days this blog is hard to write, because I don't have much on my mind.  Today seems like one of these days.  I mean there is absolutely nothing at all going on with me.   Nothing wrong with that.  So what are you folks up to?? Anything?? 

Why do I blog so much??  Good question.   I don't really know.   Do I have a lot of stuff on my mind, and others don't??   Do some people slide along with their life without giving  thought about much else?? 

Do you feel pain??  Do you feel sorrow??   Is your heart just luke warm??  Do  you ever feel lonely??   I like that question.   Do you feel lonely??  One of the hard parts of life is we really have no one to share our life with.  All the fairy tales say happily ever after, and the perfect match and stuff like that, but we all are humans.  We all are imperfect, and there is no such thing as a perfect match.   the best you can hope for is after being together for such and such many years you are still friends.   You enjoy each others company, and you still want to be with them. 

I am lucky in that way.  With Lisa I am always glad when she comes home from work, and when I come home from work she is at work a lot, and I go to bed.   When I come home from work, and she is not working she is still sleeping.  You can bet a bundle on that.  ;)  

I like that question about being lonely though.   Remember how I said people don't really know you??  They don't.  You don't even know you that well either.  We all seek acceptance from those we have things in common, but would the World accept you if they knew the real you??  All the secrets.  All the things done in secret.  All our secret thoughts, and secret wishes... good and bad. 

Would you want people to know this stuff about you??  All the hidden things.  Jealousies, hatreds, judgements, etc...??? 

I'd like to know that stuff about people.  Those are the hard things to share though huh??  How else will people know you though??  I think the things I talk about too work in this way.   When a person makes the turn their thoughts get helped along.   The turn opens you up, so work can be done inside you.  Hidden things you don't know, and you don't see.   You finally get taken over so you can see the things you need to see.  Deal with the things you need to deal with.  Without it you are going nowhere.   Your life will never amount to anything more than what it is now.  There will be no improvements, and actually you will probably get worse and worse. It is kinda how life works.  As we get older the ability to deal with crap diminishes.   It is like we live a life, and our hearts turn more and more into stone.   Hate and prejudices pile up, and then all of a sudden you are like 80. 

I'd like to know you people more.   Do you want to know you more??  Do you want to see all the things you are supposed to see??  Do you want to deal with all the things you need to deal with?? 

I hope so, cuz I think a lot of you would be really fascinating.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   I am going to have another cup of coffee.   I am making chicken noodle soup for dinner.   YUM YUM

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: