Monday, October 21, 2013

Streak Is Still Alive.

Good morning all.  How is it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I got a 3 miler in this morning. I would have gone longer, but I overdressed.  I woke up cold for some reason.  I saw the temps.   It said 55.  I didn't believe it so I wore a jacket.  Man was it hot.   Oh well, the streak is still alive, and my pace was actually 9:16.  So it is going down.  I dare say I am sorta starting to get back in shape.  What does that say about the future??  I don't know, but all things being equal, I would like to actually have a good year next year.  One never knows what can happen in the next year, so we will see. 

So anything else going on with me??  No not really.   I am glad I am healthy, and glad I am running.  I work tonight, and have the next two days off, so I will get a longer run in on one of those two days. 

Some days this blog can be about nothing I guess, and that is what it feels like today.   A lot of times there are important things on here, and people don't really want to see these things, because well this blog asks tough things from people.  It tells you your life is important.  It tells you life is not all fun and games.  It tells you life is full of important decisions, and we want life to be easy.   We want to always feel well rested.  We want to feel our lives are on the right track.  We are going in a good direction, etc...   This blog is going in a good direction, but you people have to come with.   There is no watching from the sidelines.  This blog is about your life too, and decisions you have to make, and Journeys you have to take.  

I don't promise you easy rides, and painless pursuits.   This is hard.   Life is hard.   Life has tough stuff to it, and pain.   Life has pain, and it is these types of things we have to look at.   Why??   Not sure.   Has it always been this way??  Not sure.   So much stuff is hidden we don't really know.  I know this to be true though now, and for us.  

You have decisions to make.  You have life turns to contemplate.  All I can say is going in the right direction is probably scary.  What will be asked of me??   That is a tough question, because I don't know.  Will something be asked of you??  I don't know, but it is probably what you mostly fear.   All the tools you need to get the job done will be given you.  Courage, and strength, etc... everything will be given you.   You won't have to work for the important tools you need.   Everything you need is known, and will be given you.   You just have a little task to do.  Overcome you.   The ole I want I want I want, but your will be done. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I have a lot of crap to do today.   Guess I better start. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: