Monday, October 28, 2013

Well, I Guess I Was Tired. WOWzers.

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I think I slept/stayed in bed for 14 hours last night.   Now that is a bit crazy.   I knew I woke up tired yesterday, but I didn't know I was that tired. 

Anyway not much going on with me.   I had a couple drinks yesterday, and cooked dinner.  I ate dinner and passed out.   Kinda how it happens with me.   A little alcohol, and a dinner = me go to sleep.  :) 

It is fun though.  I am running in a bit.   I have been toying what route.   I'd really just like to run my 8 mile route, but I don't like to take Hope that long, and I want to take Hope.  So we will see.   I can do my 4 mile route, and add an extra mile, and I can take a 6 mile route, drop off Hope and tack on a couple extra miles.   I think I will do the 6+2 mile route.   I haven't run the 6 miler in a while, and I miss it.   :)  

Hold on I made some coffee, and I am going to get it.   Brb...

Anyway I have some things to do today.  we want to cut some of our plants down and get them to the end of the road.  I have to do laundry.  I picked up stuff for an easy meal.  Hamburgers.   Haven't had them in a while.  I needed to pick up some cat food this morning, and I thought why not get dinner too.   So we will have cheeseburgers, and crinkly fries, and pork-n-beans, and pasta salad.  num num.   I am not a big fan of fries, so typically don't eat a ton. 

What else??  Hmmmm, not much.   I know yesterday was kinda a doozy probably.   I have a lot of stuff in me.   I was thinking about the light leaving me??  Remember how I used to say on bad days I can close my eyes and feel I am seen??  Everything is known, and that gives me strength.   That will leave me for that short time.   I thought about that this morning.  My final thing, and I will finally learn there is nothing to trust but one.   The one who overcame is the one who we put our trust in, as he is the way. 

I do pretty okay as it is, because of the strength I have been given, but the goal has always always been understanding, and that is what I always wanted, and there is only one way for that.   Seems kinda strange that I have been living this way for so long.   Known so much stuff, and it has always been kept hidden.  I know people cannot comprehend probably, because in some way we have to be special right??   Sadly no we aren't, but we can be made special if you are willing to take the trip.  

Seems like many people are still comfortable in your security blanket of life, but I ask you??   Are you really comfortable??  Are you really happy??   Are you really content??   I mean the opportunity is out there for you to be the best of the best as far as people go.  A life's journey of learning about your place in this World, and for helping people along.  You know the path of you doesn't really mean anything right??   That has been done to death right??   Soooo many people lived on this planet, and so many people have lived the path of them.   Few follow along on the correct path, because well for one there is no knowledge of it.   All the False teachings have always always fallen short, because people always always trust themselves and their limited ability to reason.  

Hard stuff sure, but I know I speak the truth, and I know me, and you know what?  In a limited way, if you read this then you know me too.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  time to finish my coffee, and then get the run part of the day done.   I feel great too btw with all the sleep I got.   :))

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: